4.5 5 0 217 217 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

4/9/2018
I have not tried this before but would like to try it out. Never tried anything but basic colors.
4/9/2018
I love 💘 metallic colors and I bet this is fantastic because Sally has a great reputation Would be honored to try use this
4/9/2018
I love doing my fingernails and I would really love to see how this product looks
4/9/2018
I have not tried this Sally Hansen product, and have not heard of it till today. Anything that is easy and looks great, I'm interested!!
4/9/2018
I have not tried this Sally Hansen product yet. Looks very pretty. Hope to try soon!
4/9/2018
I haven't tried Sally Hansen Salon Chrome yet. This looks very pretty, I would love to try it out. I'm looking for something fun for this summer.
4/9/2018
Love Sally Hansen products and I haven’t heard of this.
4/9/2018
I would like to receive sample of this products. Please send me sample.
4/9/2018
I would love to try this new fingernail polish. I have not tried it myself but I have seen it on others and really like the the look.
4/9/2018
I would like to try these my nails are very brittle. l have thyroid troubles I cannot grow long fingernails and I love long fingernails.
4/9/2018
I love all Sally Hansen's product and would love to try the Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit for my brittle nails.
4/9/2018
I have not tried Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit, but it sounds like it's the answer to the whole nail polish issue! Sally Hansen is the most trusted when it comes to dependable nail and cuticle care!
4/9/2018
Please send would love to review. Not sure how to receive samples.
4/9/2018
I have not tried this nor seen it in stores but sounds fun and easy to use ....would definitely try if given the chance....
4/9/2018
I have not tried this but would love the opportunity to do so. Looks very pretty and fun to try..