4.6 5 0 223 223 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit

09/04/2018
Presentamos Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, el primer kit para hacer las uñas en casa, y obtener el efecto cromado supremo de los salones de belleza. Cada kit incluye: 1 polvo cromado 1 acabado cromado estilo salón de belleza 1 aplicador de esponja.
09/04/2018
Love everything SALLY HANSEN! Their products do what they promise ! I would love to try out this new Crome kit , it looks incredibly edgy and new ! Can't wait to show it off 😎
09/04/2018
I would love to try this!! This looks to be an awesome product
09/04/2018
Sounds like a fun and pretty way to get nails gussied up! I would love to try this new item!
09/04/2018
Wow this look great pick me to test this product!! Finger cross thank you for sending it to me
09/04/2018
I have not received but I would see this product as a benefit
09/04/2018
This looks like something I would love to try.. I do my nails at least once a week and I am looking for something new.
09/04/2018
I have not tried this before but would like to try it out. Never tried anything but basic colors.
09/04/2018
I love doing my fingernails and I would really love to see how this product looks
09/04/2018
I love 💘 metallic colors and I bet this is fantastic because Sally has a great reputation Would be honored to try use this
09/04/2018
I have not tried this Sally Hansen product yet. Looks very pretty. Hope to try soon!
09/04/2018
I have not tried this Sally Hansen product, and have not heard of it till today. Anything that is easy and looks great, I'm interested!!
09/04/2018
I haven't tried Sally Hansen Salon Chrome yet. This looks very pretty, I would love to try it out. I'm looking for something fun for this summer.
09/04/2018
Love Sally Hansen products and I haven’t heard of this.
09/04/2018
I would like to receive sample of this products. Please send me sample.