4.6 5 0 223 223 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit

09/04/2018
Wow! This color is gorgeous! I am a big fan of Sally Hanson products and would love to try this.
09/04/2018
I would love to try this! I always love doing my nails and stuff like that so this is great
08/04/2018
I have not tried this product. However i am growing my nails for the 1st time in my life. And i would absolutely like to try this out.
08/04/2018
Have not tried this product yet but I will be looking for it in stores now . Love the blue in this picture on the nails
08/04/2018
I have not had the opportunity to try this product.I would absolutely love to.thank you
08/04/2018
I just love bright colors and the metallic colors out there and would love to try this product ! I cant wait to find it in the store.
07/04/2018
I think it would be great on my nails and I like that they will not chip!!!
07/04/2018
I love the vivid color!! I would be thrilled to try!!
07/04/2018
The metallics are back! Love them. And would love to try and rate this product.
07/04/2018
I can’t wait to try this color. Very bright and different.
07/04/2018
No lo eh probado pero si me agradaria probar un nuevo producto de sally .
07/04/2018
I have not tried the Sally Hanson Salon Chrome,but I do use many of Sally Hanson products and I have for years,they make a very good product and I will continue to use them.
06/04/2018
This looks awesome I would really like to try Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit
Match my Blue Eyes!! Chrome nail Polish is in Peacock
06/04/2018
I would like to try this and see how it would look on my nails. I am always looking for new ways to get fab nails.