4.5 5 0 219 219 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

25/05/2018
send me the free samples of Sally Hansen to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina Puerto Rico 00985
03/05/2018
This product works amazing. Works very fast and very convenient to use. Easy to apply. Plus, very affordable. 🙂🙂
01/05/2018
I picked this up in mermaid and I already had the blacky O and clear coat. It definitely does not give a chrome effect, I tried it a couple times and mostly just made a mess. It’s basically just fine glitter polish. I am going to try it again but I doubt it will look like the box. For the price, it is definitely not worth it, especially if you didn’t already have the base and top coat. I might try the powder on a different gel polish I have that I’ve used with a mirror powder and see what happens. It’s pretty, but it’s not what is advertised at all.
28/04/2018
These nails are super easy to apply and a quick fix for getting ready in a hurry. Also, they come in a variety of affordable styles.
12/04/2018
I love Sally Hansen products , some of these chrome colors look better than others. I don't think these aren't worth the money.
10/04/2018
I love this product. And it worked well for me. Only thing is you HAVE to use it with the Sally Hansen no light gel polish colors. I already have a wide selection of the polishes, so I've been playing with other colors, not just the blacky o that comes with the kit. I tried it with other polish brands and got the glittery, shiny effect. So stick with the brand, and it works perfectly! In the pics, the base color is Sally Hansen no light gel Stilettos & Studs (right after applying the powder as you can see). Also works well with Cabernet with me.
09/04/2018
This is a great gift to give to loved ones and even myself.
09/04/2018
Haven’t tried the chrome but I bet it’s pretty. Would be pretty for summer please send me a sample any color.
05/04/2018
Ame este kit porque con él puedes lograr que tus uñas se vean fabulosas y como si fueran echas por un profesional. Definitivamente la línea de Sally Hansen siempre se bota con los esmaltes.
27/11/2018
that’s a gorgeous color!i have got to find this kit
29/09/2018
La belleza no es sinónimo de inteligencia sólo es un atributo.
20/09/2018
Me gustaría probar este producto. Me gusto mucho la etiqueta.
06/09/2018
Would love to try my nails are important to me looking good
14/08/2018
I would love to try this! The color looks so beautiful and amazing!
02/08/2018
I have not tried Sally Hansen Metallic dip nail kit but I would love to. Always looking for something different to do with my nails.