4.7 5 0 215 215 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

4/10/2018
I love this product. And it worked well for me. Only thing is you HAVE to use it with the Sally Hansen no light gel polish colors. I already have a wide selection of the polishes, so I've been playing with other colors, not just the blacky o that comes with the kit. I tried it with other polish brands and got the glittery, shiny effect. So stick with the brand, and it works perfectly! In the pics, the base color is Sally Hansen no light gel Stilettos & Studs (right after applying the powder as you can see). Also works well with Cabernet with me.
4/9/2018
This is a great gift to give to loved ones and even myself.
4/9/2018
Haven’t tried the chrome but I bet it’s pretty. Would be pretty for summer please send me a sample any color.
4/5/2018
Ame este kit porque con él puedes lograr que tus uñas se vean fabulosas y como si fueran echas por un profesional. Definitivamente la línea de Sally Hansen siempre se bota con los esmaltes.
11/27/2018
that’s a gorgeous color!i have got to find this kit
9/29/2018
La belleza no es sinónimo de inteligencia sólo es un atributo.
9/20/2018
Me gustaría probar este producto. Me gusto mucho la etiqueta.
9/6/2018
Would love to try my nails are important to me looking good
8/14/2018
I would love to try this! The color looks so beautiful and amazing!
8/2/2018
I have not tried Sally Hansen Metallic dip nail kit but I would love to. Always looking for something different to do with my nails.
7/16/2018
I have not tried Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail kit but the peacock color looks beautiful and someone mentioned mermaid color I'd like to try but some reviews say it isn't a metallic look more like a glitter look and a mess but I'm willing to test it out!
7/14/2018
I love Sally Hansen! I haven't seen this, but I think it looks fun! Love that color!
7/12/2018
Este producto se ve increible! Me encantaria probarlo en mis uńas
7/12/2018
I would love to try the kit. It would be an awesome new experience especially since ive always wanted to try it.
7/7/2018