4.5 5 0 219 219 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

06/06/2018
This looks fabulous and would love to try them out!
06/06/2018
I like all of Sally Hansen products. I haven't seen this one yet. I would like to sample.
06/06/2018
I would love to try this nail dip product, I am a single mom and do not have time to go out and get my nails done . It would be wonderful to have beautiful looking hands and be able to do it from the comfort of my own home!
03/06/2018
I would really like to try this product! I really dig nail products and I love Sally Hansen!
01/06/2018
I haven't tried this product. But I use SALLY HANSEN products all the time. Thank you.
01/06/2018
I haven't tried this yet but would love to the colors look good
I love Sally Hanson products and really want to try this one Please
31/05/2018
oh wow !! The Sally Hanson Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit looks so awesome. I would love to try this!
31/05/2018
I haven't tried this kind but have tried this brand and loved it. So I would love to try this new product and see if it's a big yes!
31/05/2018
I haven't tried SALLY HANSEN SALON CHROME METALLIC DIP NAIL KIT, but would love to- looks extremely gorgeous!
30/05/2018
Beautiful would love to try this one, beautiful colors
30/05/2018
This has to be a fantastic nail product! I use Sally Henson regular and nail hardening polish all the time and love it!
24/05/2018
I love doing my nails have over twenty colors have never tried the dip but would so love too
24/05/2018
This would be perfect for anytime.. I am frequently looking for new and exciting colors and change out my nail colors every week. I would love to try Sally Hanson products, Thank you
21/05/2018
I would love the opportunity to try this considering I have never heard of this product by Sally Hansen and love doing my nails with there polish as it is this would be a great opportunity to try .