4.6 5 0 216 216 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

6/1/2018
I haven't tried this product. But I use SALLY HANSEN products all the time. Thank you.
6/1/2018
I haven't tried this yet but would love to the colors look good
I love Sally Hanson products and really want to try this one Please
5/31/2018
oh wow !! The Sally Hanson Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit looks so awesome. I would love to try this!
5/31/2018
I haven't tried this kind but have tried this brand and loved it. So I would love to try this new product and see if it's a big yes!
5/31/2018
I haven't tried SALLY HANSEN SALON CHROME METALLIC DIP NAIL KIT, but would love to- looks extremely gorgeous!
5/30/2018
Beautiful would love to try this one, beautiful colors
5/30/2018
This has to be a fantastic nail product! I use Sally Henson regular and nail hardening polish all the time and love it!
5/24/2018
I love doing my nails have over twenty colors have never tried the dip but would so love too
5/24/2018
This would be perfect for anytime.. I am frequently looking for new and exciting colors and change out my nail colors every week. I would love to try Sally Hanson products, Thank you
5/21/2018
I would love the opportunity to try this considering I have never heard of this product by Sally Hansen and love doing my nails with there polish as it is this would be a great opportunity to try .
5/21/2018
I would absolutely love to try this product. I like having my nails done professionally but can never afford it.
5/20/2018
This is the first time I have ever heard of this product. Would like to give it a try before I buy. Anything that helps save my nails would be bonus.
5/20/2018
I haven’t used Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit but would definitely consider. I love the brand Sally Hansen but have not tried chrome metallic dip nail kit in particular, I would love to since I do my nail every week to change color and aspects. Plus it has all positive reviews, well why not it’s Sally Hansen!!!!
5/20/2018
I've always kept up with my nails. I would love to sample these!