4.5 5 0 222 222 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.
Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit

24/05/2018
I love doing my nails have over twenty colors have never tried the dip but would so love too
24/05/2018
This would be perfect for anytime.. I am frequently looking for new and exciting colors and change out my nail colors every week. I would love to try Sally Hanson products, Thank you
21/05/2018
I would love the opportunity to try this considering I have never heard of this product by Sally Hansen and love doing my nails with there polish as it is this would be a great opportunity to try .
21/05/2018
I would absolutely love to try this product. I like having my nails done professionally but can never afford it.
20/05/2018
This is the first time I have ever heard of this product. Would like to give it a try before I buy. Anything that helps save my nails would be bonus.
20/05/2018
I haven’t used Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit but would definitely consider. I love the brand Sally Hansen but have not tried chrome metallic dip nail kit in particular, I would love to since I do my nail every week to change color and aspects. Plus it has all positive reviews, well why not it’s Sally Hansen!!!!
20/05/2018
I've always kept up with my nails. I would love to sample these!
18/05/2018
I have not tried this yet but would love the opportunity to give it a try. I am a daily nail polish wearer so I believe I could give a good and fair review.
18/05/2018
Oh my i'd love to try this! I love love sally hansens nail polish!!
18/05/2018
never tried this product would love to try it ,it looks so nice
18/05/2018
I'm always using sticker nails an would absolutely love to try this product.
17/05/2018
Ohhhh I have heard about this and how well it works - I paint my nails every week and would LOVE to try this!! The Peacock color looks so cool!
16/05/2018
I haven't tried a product like this yet, bit it's very intriguing. I'd love to try it to see how the outcome is. Is it just sounds like a breeze!
16/05/2018
I have not tried this product yet but I would love to because it looks very cool and interesting and it is a trusted brand.
15/05/2018
I would love to try this. I have never done anything like this before on my nails