4.5 5 0 219 219 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

21/05/2018
I would absolutely love to try this product. I like having my nails done professionally but can never afford it.
20/05/2018
This is the first time I have ever heard of this product. Would like to give it a try before I buy. Anything that helps save my nails would be bonus.
20/05/2018
I haven’t used Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit but would definitely consider. I love the brand Sally Hansen but have not tried chrome metallic dip nail kit in particular, I would love to since I do my nail every week to change color and aspects. Plus it has all positive reviews, well why not it’s Sally Hansen!!!!
20/05/2018
I've always kept up with my nails. I would love to sample these!
18/05/2018
I have not tried this yet but would love the opportunity to give it a try. I am a daily nail polish wearer so I believe I could give a good and fair review.
18/05/2018
Oh my i'd love to try this! I love love sally hansens nail polish!!
18/05/2018
never tried this product would love to try it ,it looks so nice
17/05/2018
Ohhhh I have heard about this and how well it works - I paint my nails every week and would LOVE to try this!! The Peacock color looks so cool!
16/05/2018
I haven't tried a product like this yet, bit it's very intriguing. I'd love to try it to see how the outcome is. Is it just sounds like a breeze!
16/05/2018
I have not tried this product yet but I would love to because it looks very cool and interesting and it is a trusted brand.
15/05/2018
I would love to try this. I have never done anything like this before on my nails
13/05/2018
Havent tried. But would to try this product. Thanks!
13/05/2018
I love manicures and I am a Sally Hansen fan. This kind of product is right up my alley. Would love to try it!!
13/05/2018
This looks interesting. Would love to try on my ten year old niece because this is sonething that I know shell love. The Chrome Metallic look pretty cool, just like all of Sally Hansen polishes do.
12/05/2018
I haven’t tried these yet, but would really like to. I use package nails every so often. These look really nice.