4.5 5 0 217 217 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

5/20/2018
I've always kept up with my nails. I would love to sample these!
5/18/2018
I have not tried this yet but would love the opportunity to give it a try. I am a daily nail polish wearer so I believe I could give a good and fair review.
5/18/2018
Oh my i'd love to try this! I love love sally hansens nail polish!!
5/18/2018
never tried this product would love to try it ,it looks so nice
5/17/2018
Ohhhh I have heard about this and how well it works - I paint my nails every week and would LOVE to try this!! The Peacock color looks so cool!
5/16/2018
I haven't tried a product like this yet, bit it's very intriguing. I'd love to try it to see how the outcome is. Is it just sounds like a breeze!
5/16/2018
I have not tried this product yet but I would love to because it looks very cool and interesting and it is a trusted brand.
5/15/2018
I would love to try this. I have never done anything like this before on my nails
5/13/2018
Havent tried. But would to try this product. Thanks!
5/13/2018
I love manicures and I am a Sally Hansen fan. This kind of product is right up my alley. Would love to try it!!
5/13/2018
This looks interesting. Would love to try on my ten year old niece because this is sonething that I know shell love. The Chrome Metallic look pretty cool, just like all of Sally Hansen polishes do.
5/12/2018
I haven’t tried these yet, but would really like to. I use package nails every so often. These look really nice.
5/12/2018
I do my own nails all the time and have not tried this product but I would love to try.
5/11/2018
I absolutely love this beautiful color, and I am wanting to try this DIY nail project out so bad!! LOVING IT!!!!!!
5/11/2018
I have not tried this product, but would definitely love the chance to try it out for myself.