4.5 5 0 219 219 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

12/05/2018
I do my own nails all the time and have not tried this product but I would love to try.
11/05/2018
I absolutely love this beautiful color, and I am wanting to try this DIY nail project out so bad!! LOVING IT!!!!!!
11/05/2018
I have not tried this product, but would definitely love the chance to try it out for myself.
11/05/2018
this is new on me never heard of it but love to do my nails i think this would be perfect to try
11/05/2018
Yessss! I have heard of this such an awesome product that I need to try for myself!!
11/05/2018
Me encanta la marca Sally, el color que muestra se ve hermoso, un color más que tendré que probar
11/05/2018
Did not like them hard to put n by myself came right back off wont but again
10/05/2018
Would like to try these Sally Hansen Chrome Matallic Nail Kil. Since my nails will not grow. I have (2) girls , and one grandson! (see why I DON"T Have any nails! lol
10/05/2018
I have not tried this product before. I love to paint my nails. I love buying nail polish. I adore sally hansen. really want to try
10/05/2018
Love any nail product want to try this.think I am going to love it
09/05/2018
never tried this product would love to try it ,it looks so nice
09/05/2018
I have tried other products from Sally but this one i have never tried before going ahead and buying the full size product would definitely like to receive a sample to just give it a try..i am really excited to try this one..
08/05/2018
I have not tried this product out, but it looks amazing, and I would absolutely love to try it! I am addicted to doing my nails, and I am especially addicted to Sally Hansen products!
03/05/2018
Sally Hansen is ahead of the game with these kits. I would love love love to test and review this Sally Hansen's Salon Chrome in Peacock. It looks amazing!
02/05/2018
I haven't tried this but it looks super cool. I'd love to try it out but I haven't seen it when I go to the stores, I'll keep my eyes out for it and hopefully I can try it soon. I wonder if it comes in purple? But this color doesn't look bad either.