4.5 5 0 219 219 Introducing Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Nail Kits, the first DIY nail kit for the ultimate salon chrome look.

01/05/2018
I have not tried this product but I'm very interested as I often prefer a DIY approach when I want to try something new with my nails instead of always getting a standard manicure from a salon
26/04/2018
I haven't tried this product but would definitely LOVE to! The picture makes it look so beautiful and i can only imagine the shimmer/colors it would give in the sunlight this summer!
26/04/2018
I would like to test and review your product please
25/04/2018
not big on getting new nail products but i would like to try this it looks interesting
25/04/2018
Yes I love to try sally Hansen chrome metallic dip nail kit can't wait to more of sally Hansen products thanks.
24/04/2018
I love doing my nails, I've used many Sally Hansen products, but I have yet to see, or try this one.
24/04/2018
would love to try this. I always had trouble putting and leaving nails on my fingers. If this works on my nails it would work on anyones nails. My friends always made fun of my nails growing up. Because the grew upward. But if I can get these to look nice on me. It will be a miracle
23/04/2018
I have not tried this, but after reading the reviews I would love to.I
23/04/2018
I have not tried this product, but I Kno someone who has and it looks awesome.
22/04/2018
I have thick, beautiful natural nails so i just love to paint & decorate them. Sally Hansen has wonderful reliable products & i would like to try this fun one!
21/04/2018
No I didn't try it but I keep my natural nail short, so that it won't tear my nail halfway down! But my since my nail or so short the metallic dip can make my nails come a live again!
21/04/2018
No I have not I can't find it in stores. I would love to try it.
20/04/2018
Ive heard about this powder technique. And although, I have not tried for myself. I welcome the opportunity, to test out this Sally Hansen product.
19/04/2018
I really wanna try this Sally Hansen Salon Chrome Metallic Dip Nail Kit. I've heard so much awesome great things about it.
19/04/2018
I have not tried this one but want to give it try and review it