4.1 5 0 29 29 Pure nourishment
Schick Intuition™

29/10/2020
Good for legs
I've tried a lot of razors. This is a good one. It's best for legs and underarms only. The head is rather large. So not the best for bikini area. It does last a while before moisturizer area gets to small.
21/10/2020
It works wonderful
This product was absolutely amazing. It has the razor and it has in moisturizing bar around it. It smelled amazing I left my skin soft The only thing that I didn't like was that it crumbled apart. It was kept away from the water and the case it came with but it still fell apart. Great product it just needs some work on the packaging I guess.
19/09/2020
Nice
Good razor to start off for a pre teen. Works good
15/07/2020
Schick Intuition Ladies Razor
Schick Intuition is a razor that I can most definitely rely to have gives me a nice & soft shave every single time is leaving my legs moisturized especially with all of this extra pool time that have been getting this summer 🙂 highly recommended ladies!
08/03/2020
Nice all-in-one razor
I like this razor A LOT! It's great for "dry shave" touch ups - just wet it & shaved - since the shave lotion/cream is already on the razor! Fantastic! I don't like to use it in the shower because that same lotion/cream gets gooey & tends to disappear before the razor is dull :(
08/03/2020
Love this razor
Love this razor! The soap around the blades makes it glide across my skin smoothly. I'm always getting little cuts when I shave but not with this razor!! My skin feels very hydrated and soft after I shave and I love that I don't need any shaving cream!
04/01/2020
Perfect for travel
I thoroughly enjoy this razor. The soap around the razor has a unique way of being able to be versatile and on the go that you don’t need to be in the shower to shave!
13/08/2019
Much better than using shaving cream or gel!!
No need for Shaving Cream with Schick Intuition Pure Nourishment. It's infused with coconut milk and almond oil, which provides my legs with much needed moisture. I get a close, smooth shave, in only a few minutes. After every use, my legs are soft and silky smooth. After the solid around the blades is completely gone, it's extremely easy to remove and add another refillable blade. It's better than using shaving creams or gels. It's definitely a must have during these hot summer days.
15/07/2019
FAVORITE
This is my absolute favorite razor ever, I have been using it for many many years, like way back in middle school. It may be big, but I have no issue getting it to reach the places that I need it to reach. I think it cuts close and makes my skin unbelieveably soft.
14/02/2019
Tried it!
Bought this hoping to get a nice close shave. The razor itself does give a nice shave, but seems clunky with such a large head. Does lubricate nicely while shaving, just can’t get the nice close shave that I like
13/02/2019
One of my FAVORITE
My SO bought this for me as a gift haha. I am really lazy about shaving. I've been using the 3 blade Venus disposable razors. I always figured this product would be clunky and dirty or difficult. I was wrong. It's SO easy to use. The blade stays sharper longer and I can shave quicker. The replacements can be pricey but considering the convenience and fact blades last longer I highly recommend to at least try them. This razor was a game changer for my shaving game, something I never imagined myself saying. Buying the larger refill packs also gets you more bang for your buck. I'm all about quality and a decent price.
14/11/2018
Gone so soon!
I truly love that I don’t have to slather up with shaving cream in order to shave with this razor, but the moisture bar is gone SO fast — I wish there were a way to make it last longer and to wear away more evenly.
30/10/2018
Works great, but the soap always seems to fall off before completely used.
23/02/2016
I have used this product for many many years, and would never use anything different, very convenient to use..
02/10/2015
The pros of using this razor is smell good, legs are soft after using this and easy to hold while shaving. Cons the soap goes too quick and very pricey.