3.9 5 0 42 42 Pure nourishment

2/14/2019
Tried it!
Bought this hoping to get a nice close shave. The razor itself does give a nice shave, but seems clunky with such a large head. Does lubricate nicely while shaving, just can’t get the nice close shave that I like
2/13/2019
One of my FAVORITE
My SO bought this for me as a gift haha. I am really lazy about shaving. I've been using the 3 blade Venus disposable razors. I always figured this product would be clunky and dirty or difficult. I was wrong. It's SO easy to use. The blade stays sharper longer and I can shave quicker. The replacements can be pricey but considering the convenience and fact blades last longer I highly recommend to at least try them. This razor was a game changer for my shaving game, something I never imagined myself saying. Buying the larger refill packs also gets you more bang for your buck. I'm all about quality and a decent price.
11/14/2018
Gone so soon!
I truly love that I don’t have to slather up with shaving cream in order to shave with this razor, but the moisture bar is gone SO fast — I wish there were a way to make it last longer and to wear away more evenly.
10/30/2018
Works great, but the soap always seems to fall off before completely used.
2/23/2016
I have used this product for many many years, and would never use anything different, very convenient to use..
10/2/2015
The pros of using this razor is smell good, legs are soft after using this and easy to hold while shaving. Cons the soap goes too quick and very pricey.
10/2/2015
I really like the idea of this item but have to agree that the soap does not last very long. It is convenient to use.
10/2/2015
I like the Schick Intuition line, but the soap goes too quickly! Especially the front part. This has been a problem for a decade now. I buy them mostly during the summer when I need a quick shave without much fuss.
9/2/2015
I've used Intuition for years. Recently I've noticed that the soap dries out very fast and breaks away. It is too pricey to throw it away so soon. I am going back to regular razors.
6/22/2015
Great razor, replacement heads are ridiculously expensive. I have gone back to the plain disposable.
6/5/2015
Love this product. It is so gentle for underarms and I haven't nick my legs since I changed to Intuition!!
6/2/2015
I BE USED THIS EVERYDAY ON MY LEG AND ARM I BE BUY CVS
5/26/2015
i have tried this product and did not like it. i loved the fact that it had the cream or bar around the razor head but it wore down quickly or fell off. i also did not like the way it worked around uneven areas of your legs, such as the knees and ankles, i ended up with nicks. i have tried this razor a few time and bought the refills as well, but i wont buy it again. i prefer another razor.
5/9/2015
Great razor,little pricey but worth the money. Also good for teens who are just learning to shave.
4/14/2015
I love that I don't have to use shaving cream to shave my legs. I can just shave my legs in the shower without the shaving cream rinsing off too soon. Great product!