4.6 5 0 593 593 Won't scratch- safe for non-stick pots and pans. Rinses clean- even eggs and cheese won''t stick!
Scotch-Brite® Scrub Dots

26/02/2021
GOOD ESPONJA
ES UNA BUENA ESPONJA HACE SU TRABAJO Y DURA UN BUEN TIEMPO, LAS TIRO MUY RAPIDO POR CUESTION DE SALUD PERO SI DURAN MUCHO
25/02/2021
good
I prefer Scotch Brite over most brands when it comes to sponges. I have to say that this sponge in perticular cleans and scrubs really well. I like how its easy to clean the grease off it too
25/02/2021
The Best
Doesn’t scratch my pans one bit! Use on everything and keep them in stock! Love them!
22/02/2021
Sratch Free Pots and Pan
The packaging to the sponge is great . I saw this sponge on a new sponges shelf. You get to see exactly what the sponge looks like. I like both sides of the sponge. On one side it is smooth and does simple tasks. Then the other side has a stronger scrub but doesn't cause any scratches to your pots and pans, I would recommend this sponge to my friends and family.
18/02/2021
This product will not scratch your pan.
I love this sponge. You can use it on any pan or glass. Works on any dish you need to clean. Definitely a good product to have.
Its ok
This spinge was like any other sponge, except that it was blue. Worked well, cleaned my dishes. It was ok
It was ok
This sponge was ok in a pinch. But I didn’t really care for the beads on the underside. Didn’t seem to clean the item I was cleaning very well. It didn’t hold up well with heavy cleaning.
15/02/2021
No messing around
These are the best sponges to clean with. They are durable and don't hold dirt. The scrubbing surface removes everything on counters to dishes.
14/02/2021
Scotch Brite Sponge
This sponge works great for stubborn stuck food and last a long time.
13/02/2021
Rinses clean
This is a great product for scrubbing anything and unlike other sponges with a scrubbing side no food gets caught in sponge. It rinses clean
12/02/2021
Grease and Grime Comes Off with Ease
I'm a little O.C.D. when it comes to washing my dishes, I even wash my dishes before I load them in the dishwasher! With the extra scrub dots this sponge has, it is easy to get all that extra stuck on grease and grime off. I've been able to do the dishes faster and spend more time with my family.
10/02/2021
This brands sponges are the best
I’ve tried a lot of sponges over the years and this brand outshines, and out lasts the other brands. Hands down the best! Stick with this brand and you’ll never be disappointed.
10/02/2021
Not Quite Satisfied
It seems too slow at cleaning tough things. Letting your things soak seems to help but when you buy a product you expect more than being forced to presoak. I do not recommend this product.
09/02/2021
Practical cleaner
The sponge side gently cleans while the rougher side is for more difficult stubborn foods that had cooked on pans/pots.
07/02/2021
awesome
I love the way it doesnt damage my pots and pans.very cool.