4.6 5 0 398 398 Scott® ComfortPlus™ Toilet Paper, the only bath tissue designed to care for you with everyday comfort plus a little extra. With thick and plush sheets for a trusted, comforting clean, this Scott® Toilet Paper is tested for strength and designed for comfort.

3/16/2018
The New Leader in Bathroom Tissue
The New Scott ComfortPlus bath tissue is soft and strong. I was amazed at the weight of the package I received. The rolls are huge and the they last so long. I purchase the Scott soft bathroom tissue; however, this bathroom tissue is a much softer bathroom tissue. There wasn't the lint that I hate that often is related to the softer bath tissues. Scott did a fantastic job with this product! The Scott Comfort Plus Bathroom Tissue is one of the best; if not the best bath tissue available on the market.
I would not recommend
This product is not soft at all. It does not come off of the roll easily and feels rather stiff. The name "Comfort Plus" to me does not describe this product at all.
Amazing toilet paper
Scott comfort plus was great it did not rip and soft .
Scott toilet tissue
Scott tp goes a long way as I try to conserve and the rolls are huge. It didn’t fit the dispenser very good but that makes it a good value. I always shoo for the most economical product. I am uncertain of price though.
Works great
This toilet paper is so soft and absorbent. I am so pleased by the quality, my family agrees. It dosent feel dry but comfortable and you get so much use per roll.
3/14/2018
Scott Comfort Plus - not so comfortable.
It was okay, not great. It wasn't as soft as I would have expected. The sheets were a little thin for my liking.
not soft enough
It was not soft and way too thin. Possibly if I had a septic tank instead of city sewage lines, I might buy it. I use the restroom too many times a day to use this product because it was not soft enough.
Soft but strong
It is a very soft but effective toilet tissue, and is a lot stronger than expected. A little goes a long way.
strong, and yet thin. Just what I need
I definetly would buy this scott tissue. It is strong enough to work well when going to the bathroom, and thin enough not to clog the toilet, which is good for me because I live in a mobile home.
Biggest Rolls Ever
The rolls are HUGE! The ComfortPlus materials is so soft and doesn't stick to your butt! Super soft and the rtolls seem to last forever. Very Very happy.
Sure comfort
Really makes you feel clean without having to waste too much paper. I definitely loved the product and would recommend to others.
so soft
My family loved it very soft very comfortable it is a rave that my home
Soft toilet paper
I usually go for a thick but soft toilet paper and this one is a bit thinner but it cleans with no issues and it feels soft .it does not feel cheap or rough and that is a plus .I will for sure keep buying this and I highly recommend it
Family will love this
Very comfortable and easy to use. My whole family was very happy with this product. There was no 'scratches' or discomfort from using this toilet paper and my little one, 6 years old, liked the fact that it was so soft and easy to use. We're very happy here with Scott ComfortPlus.
Really Comfortable
Scott ComfortPlus out does the statements made. I am very pleased with this tissue. It is strong, very comfortable, and you really use less. If a person uses 1 roll 1000 tissues a day this new product will give you up to 2 days and that is fabulous. I will be buying this for my family's tissue needs from now on. So glad I had a chance to sample it free. Thanks Scott.