4.4 5 0 383 383 Scott® Tube-Free toilet paper delivers premium softness without the wasteful tube.

Jgscotts
My review for the Scott tube free is excellent. I definitely would recommend this and the toilet paper is soft and gentle.
tube free toilet paper
Scott tube free toilet paper is a very good idea! It is very soft and not that hard to put on in the toilet paper dispenser. I would highly recommend this.
No waste Tissue
Love this tissue! It helps the environment. No waste!
21/03/2018
Great idea being tube free, I've always been a Scott's fan as its great quality for the price, this was no different.
its ok
I like the idea of tube free and there is so much in a roll than my usual brand doesn't fit in my holder very well and I did find it feels thicker than mine but I don't think its softer depending on the price difference I might buy
Super soft!
I really love that it elimantes the tube, and the roll is very thick and lasts awhile. I also enjoy the ripples and softness. The only negative was the odd shape makes it hard to spin but oh well, lol!
SCOTT TUBE FREE
My family was happy with this. The tube free is so much better because there is nothing to take off to replace the new with. Which my kids are lazy with doing. Plus nothing left over to recycle. Its soft and thick plus gentle on the skin. I recommend this!!!
Great Quality, Long Lasting
I was very pleased with the scott tube free toilet paper, The quality was very good, the toilet paper was strong with a soft texture. It was easy to pull the toilet paper off the roll, and i like that there is no wasteful tube in the middle, its all toilet paper till the end. I will definitely be buying more of this toilet paper, and i definitely recommend this, especially if you re going green and have a larger family as i do.
Waste free
SCOTT Tube Free is wonderful!! So soft, roll is huge and no waste!! Brilliant. I highly recommend this product!!!
20/03/2018
ll around amazing toilet paper I w.ill b
LOVE THE FEEL all around amazing toilet paper I will be by in Scott's from now on
20/03/2018
Its a great product,thank you
I just loved it,bigger rolls without the tube.i will greatly tell family,friends about this great product.thank you for the chance to review this great product
Must try toilet paper!!
This toilet paper is amazing!! Will definitely buy!! Telling all of my friends about this wonderful new product!!
Tube Free is Awesome
I introduced SCOTT Tube Free at our latest gathering. Delicious foods, snacks, and a couple of drinks later, SCOTT Tube Free became quite the conversation starter. From the feedback gathered, it takes a little fumbling to figure out but overall the paper received good reviews on softness factor. Scott tube free lasts as long as a regular roll and keeps the environment a little safer as well.
Less waste, sane quality
I liked that it was the same great quality toilet paper but with less waste being tube free. I was worried the lap of tube would make for a hard to roll of situation, but it really worked just as well.
Scott Tube Free Review - Very Satisfied
I loved the SCOTT Tube Free toilet paper because the toilet paper of course was tube free which was more environmental. It was soft and cleaned well when using. I really liked that the rolls were big and lasted a long time in between having to change the rolls. I would definitely recommend and buy this brand of toilet paper.