4.7 5 0 99 99 Powerful citrus action formula. Wipes out tough grease and grime.
Scrubbing Bubbles Max Grease Cleaner

15/12/2020
Works great!
This stuff works good. Smell isn’t too harsh and you don’t have to scrub much with this product like you do with others.
13/10/2020
I love all of the scrubbing bubbles products! You don't have to do alot of scrubbing to clean with this!
19/08/2020
Super clean
Scrubbing Bubbles Max Grease Cleaner. This works really well
29/07/2020
Squeaky Clean
Works hard so you dont have too! Smells really bright and fresh. CLEAN!
15/07/2020
Great!!
13/02/2020
Lifesaver
This cleaner is a lifesaver. It cleans away greasy built up very easily and quickly. It doesn't have a chemical smell, only a citrus smell and leaves the area smelling fresh.
06/10/2019
This product works great on my stove. I have a standard old fashion stove and with one wipe it gets the grease up. Doesnt leave a slimy residue and smells okay.
05/10/2019
Buen producto
Es excelente producto de limpieza es fuerte el aroma pero eficaz.
23/08/2019
Works very well
I've used this products in areas where I needed to clean some tough grease away. This Max Grease Clearner worked very well but is slow working so give it time to soak in to allow for maximum impact.
23/05/2019
Really cuts grease without he hard work
I have been looking for a product that is tough on grease,easy on my hands and does not smell like chemicals.This Max Grease cleaner does it all.Cuts the grease without all the hard scrubbing.
14/03/2019
Best Degreaser around!
This degreaser has the best scent! No harsh chemical smells like the other. Also works great to get rid of the grease on stove and oven!!
19/08/2018
Bueno para la cocina lo uso para mis gabinetes y estufa saca bastante la grasa.
11/07/2018
I HAVE LOOKED FOR A PRODUCT LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME. IT REALLY POWERS AWAY GREASE AND GRIME.
05/06/2018
send the free samples of Scrubbing Bubbles Max Grease Cleaner to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
05/04/2018
Scrubbing Bubbles Max Grease Cleaner is fantastic for cutting through the built up grease on my stove!! It left my appliance spic and span~ shining like a diamond!! Very impressive!!