4.5 5 0 254 254 It goes on clear and dry, offers superior odor protection, and contains no aluminum, no parabens, and no dyes.

9/18/2019
good fragrance
The best fragrance! I like freshness after using it.
9/14/2019
The Best Deodorant on the Market!
Extra extra. I've always used Secret products. I had a coupon for this deodorant and it is all that and a bag of chips. Its definatley the ticket for menopausal women. Try it and you will thank me.
9/10/2019
A must have
One of my favorite deodorants. It goes on absolutely clear. No white marks on my black tank. It fights my wet stains, and I smell super fresh all day. Definitely recommend
9/6/2019
Me encanta
Me encanta siempre deja un olor agradable y dura mucho siempre será mi favorito me gusto mucho su olor y que dura talves mejoraría que no se rompiera tal fácil si lo recomiendo
9/6/2019
Great For All Day Protection
Secret Is The Only Deodorant I Use To Keep Me Dry At All Times. It Is The Only Brand That The Women In My Family Uses , And Has Been Using For 5 Generations .
9/2/2019
Secret Aluminum Free deodorant
This is great deodorant and really expect nothing less from secret! It goes on smooth clear And feels good knowing there's no aluminium in it. 100% Protection 100% of the time.
8/29/2019
Love Secret
Great protection and never expect anything less from Secret
8/28/2019
Me encanta
Siempre me siento fresca y limpia, lo recomiendo mucho
8/27/2019
Good
I like this product it helps with a strong smell but not very much with sweating it may keep they smell away but it doesn’t keep the wetness away at all I tried this in rose water.
8/26/2019
Secret
Liked this deoderant. Keeps you dry and goes on clear!
8/26/2019
I like the longevity
The smell keeps you fresh all day. Its priced well.
Long lasting
I have used this product on and off for years and love it. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. I love how long it lasts. I don't think anything needs improving. I definitely recommend to all.
Deodorant
Works well and keeps me dry on those hot days and workouts. Smells good.
Great deodrant
Secret deodorant is the only kind I'm not allergic to. It keeps you dry and fresh all day
Really liked it!
I usually stick to the powder fresh scent and picked up this scent instead. I really liked it! I don't know that I could say I really noticed a difference without the alluminum.