4.5 5 0 236 236 It goes on clear and dry, offers superior odor protection, and contains no aluminum, no parabens, and no dyes.

8/19/2019
Love this product
This has quickly become my go to deodorant! Goes on nicely and smells great!
8/18/2019
Not the best
Not the best I've tried in my life has a weird smell after an hour or so
8/17/2019
Great Product!
I really like the fact that this deodorant is aluminum-free. It goes on nice and smells really good. It keeps me fresh all day. I would definitely recommend this product.
8/17/2019
For years
My mom used this in roller form. It's my go to perferrence. The scent is best.
8/16/2019
Normal
This product is pretty good. And I love that there are aluminum free deoderant these days available for sale. The smell is not the best but at least I know what is going into my body!
Great protection
Great product, great protection. Apply once in the morning and it gets me through the day without needing to re-apply.
Aluminum free
I love this deodarant. Its aluminum free that makes deodarant less irritable on me. It kept me feeling fresh and dry all day
Fresh
It smells very nice and does not leave a heavy greasy feeling like some. It is nice to find aluminum free deodorants in everyday stores.
Great!
I have been looking for a good aluminum-free deodorant. It smells great and doesn't cause me a rash as I have experienced before. lasts a long time and covers up any body odor.
Really works!
and I found this aluminum free version of their deodorant to be good I liked it because I'm hurting on aluminum ingredients. I also like the fact that there was no need to reapply like some aluminum-free deodorants.
Great Product
Great product, would recommend this product to any female.
8/12/2019
Secret
Holds very well in Florida day heat. Really like aluminum free best
8/11/2019
Best out there
I love this goes on nice and smooth and clear and smells so good. Does not leave marks on black clothes.
8/11/2019
Love the scent
I love how Secret Aluminum Free Deodorant goes on and the way it smells. Its more like a clear solid than messy gels I've used before. I wasn't looking for an aluminum free option but after reading about how aluminum can be dangerous it just makes It even better.
8/10/2019
great
great! Smells awesome, and it actually works. I would recomend it because my freinds need deoderant to work hard like they do !