4.7 5 0 90 90 It goes on clear and dry, offers superior odor protection, and contains no aluminum, no parabens, and no dyes.

5/23/2019
Really good smell
Smells really good and is long lasting, love that it doesn’t stain my shirts and looks like I’m not wearing any deodorant, perfect for tube tops and black shirts I do recommend this product
5/23/2019
Works, but not for long.
I like the concept of aluminum free, but as a deodorant it falls short after a few hours.
Ok i suppose
This product is great smell wise but did not last all day for my 12 year old nor for myself. I found that we had to reapply by at least midafternoon which was in the winter. I would have expected for that time of year to make it all day.
Secret aluminum free
I love Secret and the fresh lily scent and also that it is aluminum free; this is a long lasting deoderant and awesome scent too!
5/22/2019
Works great, smells great, goes on clear love it try it you will love
Deodorant
Amazing product. Leaves skin feeling clean, and best of all no white marks left on your clothing. Smells great too!
5/21/2019
Amazing product. Leaves skin feeling clean, and best of all no white streaky marks left on your clothing. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone looking for a strong long lasting antiperspirant that also smells amazing.
Secret
No more having the white underarms! This deodorant goes on smooth and keeps you dry
Works well
I have tried the Secret aluminum free deodorant in daylily. The smell is wonderful. But I prefer a solid as with any type of glide on deodorant I've tried I don't like the slimy wet feel. It did work well but just my personal preference.
Wet or solid
I tried this today for the first time. It didnt feel sticky, and smelled very nice. I prefer a solid because I dont like the wet feeling , all I can say is that it was wet and the smell didn't last all day.
5/20/2019
Love the product
Recently switched to secret from dove .....an ill be sticking with secret. I felt fresh all day an it was hot out my first day of using.
5/19/2019
Love the secret products
Been using secret for years and I love there products. Very affordable and works amazing! I recommend to everyone there is nothing I would change about it
5/18/2019
Secret
This one is great. I always use Secret as it is and I needed something that worked better. I haven't had any problems with this one and it smells great!
5/16/2019
This works well to control odor and it also has a nice fragrance
5/16/2019
Love this product
I tried so many different deodorant until i get to try this product. I love it, it smells so good and stays on my underarm longer than i thought. My underarm is not sweating anymore. Great product