4.6 5 0 199 199 Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops!
Secret Outlast Xtend Technology Completely Clean Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant

09/12/2019
Love the smell
I really love the smell of this deodorant cause it has a fresh crisp clean smell thats lasts all day long. It is smooth and doesnt cause rashes. Yes I recommen this product.
06/12/2019
Great Product
Love that it keeps me Dry and it don't leave stains on my shirts !
24/10/2019
Works hard
I'm 80% happy with my deodorant. I have to put on a couple layers of this to make it last all day. This means applying one layer and allowing it to dry before applying another layer. I also would like the mechanism that pushes it up to work correctly. I have to play with it and its not consistent with any I have purchased.
18/09/2019
fresh fragrance
I love the fragrance and freshness. Highly recommended!!
03/08/2019
This is awesome
This is one good product. U put it on and it lasts and for the whole 24 hrs like it says. When I sweat I sweat and this product fights the sweaty order and the sweat itself. I remain fresh all day. I love this product.
29/07/2019
I always use another type of Secret because it is the best, but, the kind I use isn't Outlast. I tried this one and love it. It leaves no stains and is, of course invisible. It lasts for days, too. I highly recommend, especially is your anti perspirant has stopped working for some reason.
20/07/2019
Best deodorant
I love this product, it is the best I have found that smells good and keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. I highly recommend this to everyone especially if you have tried others that did not work. This works!
30/06/2019
deorant
really liked the scent and also i loved how well it worked all day and it does not leave marks on your clothes which is great and i will say it lasts
21/06/2019
Works well!
I love it! Being from West Texas where its hot I need something that works. This does! It leaves no residue on your clothes and smells wonderful. Works well under your breast in this heat! Great wonderful product!
27/05/2019
Muy bueno
Me gusta mucho el producto. No mancha la ropa y su olor dura bastante tiempo.
24/05/2019
Love it .
I bought this a few months ago and swear by it . Im in love with the smell and when I put it on my husband always asks me what im wearing . lol. I get alot of attention for the great smell it has . Ive noticed there have been times where ive been in a rush to go somewhere and still have the deodorant on from the day before and it still smells great and gives me protection from nasty sweat and stank . It really is great. Def recommend.
20/05/2019
Love
This deodorant protects all day and smells great. Great price.
29/01/2019
Poca proteccion!
Probe este producto y no me gusto, mancha la ropa y no da protección en cuanto el mal olor, se me hace de baja calidad, aunque todos los cuerpos son diferentes talvez a alguien si le funcione pero a mi no me funciono.
26/01/2019
Does a great job
I used to be a degree girl but my husband bought this product for me by accident once and now I have switched. It has a good price point, smooth application and all day effectiveness.
24/01/2019
Does not work
not for a person that is active in my opinion. I am not a marathon runner or anything of that nature but a do mild activity and I cannot use this as I sweated and smelled like I had nothing to protect myself on. I tried it for 2 weeks and I threw it away.