4.6 5 0 196 196 Secret Outlast Xtend Technology offers 48-hour odor protection that never stops!

9/18/2019
fresh fragrance
I love the fragrance and freshness. Highly recommended!!
8/3/2019
This is awesome
This is one good product. U put it on and it lasts and for the whole 24 hrs like it says. When I sweat I sweat and this product fights the sweaty order and the sweat itself. I remain fresh all day. I love this product.
7/29/2019
I always use another type of Secret because it is the best, but, the kind I use isn't Outlast. I tried this one and love it. It leaves no stains and is, of course invisible. It lasts for days, too. I highly recommend, especially is your anti perspirant has stopped working for some reason.
7/20/2019
Best deodorant
I love this product, it is the best I have found that smells good and keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. I highly recommend this to everyone especially if you have tried others that did not work. This works!
6/30/2019
deorant
really liked the scent and also i loved how well it worked all day and it does not leave marks on your clothes which is great and i will say it lasts
6/21/2019
Works well!
I love it! Being from West Texas where its hot I need something that works. This does! It leaves no residue on your clothes and smells wonderful. Works well under your breast in this heat! Great wonderful product!
5/27/2019
Muy bueno
Me gusta mucho el producto. No mancha la ropa y su olor dura bastante tiempo.
5/24/2019
Love it .
I bought this a few months ago and swear by it . Im in love with the smell and when I put it on my husband always asks me what im wearing . lol. I get alot of attention for the great smell it has . Ive noticed there have been times where ive been in a rush to go somewhere and still have the deodorant on from the day before and it still smells great and gives me protection from nasty sweat and stank . It really is great. Def recommend.
5/20/2019
Love
This deodorant protects all day and smells great. Great price.
1/29/2019
Poca proteccion!
Probe este producto y no me gusto, mancha la ropa y no da protección en cuanto el mal olor, se me hace de baja calidad, aunque todos los cuerpos son diferentes talvez a alguien si le funcione pero a mi no me funciono.
1/26/2019
Does a great job
I used to be a degree girl but my husband bought this product for me by accident once and now I have switched. It has a good price point, smooth application and all day effectiveness.
1/24/2019
Does not work
not for a person that is active in my opinion. I am not a marathon runner or anything of that nature but a do mild activity and I cannot use this as I sweated and smelled like I had nothing to protect myself on. I tried it for 2 weeks and I threw it away.
1/22/2019
Great scent, almost no residue on clothes
I've used Secret deodorant a lot! This one smell nice and fresh without overpowering! It is almost invisible if you get it on clothes, and it keeps me sweat free all day long!
1/2/2019
Works Fabulously
I decided to try this product because I need some extra help with my amount of sweating... For years I have used a product that you apply at night but there would be times I would forget, and that wasn't a kind that would work right away. With this product I can use it like regular antiperspirant, which means I don't ever forget. It works just as well as the stuff I used at night and smells nice, too. I have tried other products that claim to help excessive sweating but none come close to this. I can use this antiperspirant and not be afraid I will sweat through my clothing, and it requires only one product where I had been using two.
12/29/2018
Exceptional sweat & odor protection, no white marks!
I typically use "gel" deodorants/antiperspirants versus the traditional "stick" format because I feel that they offer better, longer-lasting protection and are less likely to leave white streaks on your clothes. For someone like me who wears exclusively black clothes, this is an important factor! I love this Secret product because it goes on easily, dries very quickly (minimizing the risk of streaking), and above all else it provides complete protection against sweat and odor. Also, I like that the formula seems to be slightly water-resistant; I could probably go swimming and not need to re-apply afterwards!