Selsun Blue Active 3 in 1

12/02/2020
Fresh clean product new product.
I like this product because it is new and I don't have to use multiple shampoo's for my hair. I think the smell is fresh and clean and the best part is your whole body has that clean fresh smell instead of you have multiple scents on you body and your hair. It is very thick, a little goes a long way, with lots of nice suds. I can't testify to how it treats hair as I don't shampoo with it, only use it as a body wash. For the moment it is fine, but the true test will be when summer hits and it's 100 degrees out there to see if it can keep skin from going berzerk in the heat. Leaves your skin feeling very clean. I can see why it is used for acme prone skin as it does feels quite drying to the skin.
11/02/2020
Nice thick lather that smells good.
Selsun Blue Active 3 in 1 is great. My scalp does not itch when I wash my hair as it does with regular shampoos. The soap lather is nice and thick and covers the body well. For being a medicated soap/shampoo it smells really good.
11/02/2020
Feeling refreshed
I am extremely satisfied, it leaves your skin feeling smooth, refreshed and moisturized. It also leaves your hair totally clean and rejuvinated
10/02/2020
Interesting Consistency
The product had a strange sticky consistency that didnt necessarily make you feel clean when using
10/02/2020
Smells great but not for me
I wanted to try this product because I wanted to try something that would help the acne on my back and shoulders as I have found few products. There is two things that I do like about this product. 1 - the wife says this soap makes me smell great and I do like the smell. 2 - The soap does leave me feeling clean and it does a great job of cleaning. The cons. This product left my back feeling very dry and itchy every time I used it. It did not help with flaky skin or acne. It did not seem to help reducing any of these issues but make it worse.
06/02/2020
Good for dandruff, bad for scent
I would have to say that while this product worked well for controlling or removing dandruff that the scent was rather weak. Another positive for this product would be how even though the scent did not last all that long as a body wash it did seem to be gentle for my sensitive skin.
05/02/2020
Finally, a 3 in 1 product, that works!
I was very impressed with this product. It has a pleasant scent, worked well to get rid of my dandruff and it also helped clear up body acne, which was great! Finally, a 3 in 1 that really works for all 3 things! My hair and skin feel great and I can be confident, that they look great too. Thank you for making a good, solid product.
04/02/2020
Dandruff killer
Since I've started using Selsun Blue my dandruff has dramatically decreased and it's convenient that it is also a body wash. The only thing is I'm not crazy about the scent so I'll use it on my hair and use a different body wash for my body.
04/02/2020
Good on dandruff, not so much on acne
The Selsun Blue Active 3 in 1 was easy to lather on hair and the body. It was effective at dealing with dandruff, but less effective on body acne.
31/01/2020
Selson Blue Review
I Liked not having to use a separate product for conditioner and for body wash. I also liked how thick the product was.
31/01/2020
Only Bottle you need in the shower!
Selsun Blue Active 3 in 1 is my one favorite product now in the shower. it has also cleared up my skin.
30/01/2020
It worked for me!
I heard of the Selsun Blue brand before, but I have not tried any of the products before. I wanted to try the Active 3 in 1 since it seemed convenient to have shampoo, conditioner and body wash in one formula. It cleans well and I do occasionally have body acne and it has helped reduce it from the short time that I used it. I do plan on continuing to use the Selsun Blue and highly recommend it.
29/01/2020
Great product!
This product is very practical, works as described, and also has a very good smell.
29/01/2020
nice all in one product
Tried selsun blue 3 in 1 a few times now. Enjoyed the fragance and the lather as a shampoo. the wash itself is very thick and produces a nice lather when used with a wash cloth or sponge. I havent noticed any results of less flaking or less acne after only a few uses.
28/01/2020
For those that have dandruff and acne
Selsun blue active 3 in 1 does exactly what it says it will do, it drastically eliminates dandruff as well as help to clear mild acne. Active 3 in 1 has a faint smell to it not overwhelming but definitely noticeable and relaxing. The shampoo/ wash also lathers up very good into a nice thick lather that doesn't just run down as you apply it.