4.6 5 0 123 123 ProNamel® Multi-Action toothpaste is specifically formulated to help protect against the effects of acid erosion. You don't have to give up the foods you love, but you may need to think a little more carefully about how you consume them. You can also help protect your teeth with ProNamel® toothpaste. It is specifically designed to re-harden acid softened enamel. 1. Helps protect enamel against the effects of acid erosion. 2. Restore natural whiteness by gently removing stains 3. Effectively clean and freshen breath 4. Provide cavity protection 5. Maintain healthy teeth and gums when brushing twice daily ProNamel® Multi-Action is also specifically formulated to be suitable for people with sensitive teeth.

8/3/2019
Sendodyne Proenamel
I love this product! It protects my teeth and gums. Any time I use this product I know I am protecting my gums. Any sendodyne product works, however, this is the best one.
7/30/2019
Best Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
I used to have sensitive teeth. 2 of my children also have sensitive teeth. Between us, we have tried every sensitive teeth toothpaste that is on the market. This is the best one. It gives relief that doesn't wear off in a couple of hours. There were several brands that had me brushing my teeth every 3 hours because the effects would wear off. mWith Sensodyne Pronamel MultiAction, I could brush in the morning, after lunch, and in the evening without loosing protection! I could drink hot coffee and eat ice cream without pain. I think this stuff is the best!
3/26/2019
Great toothpaste!
This toothpaste is great at protecting Enamil! I have tried plenty of different toothpastes and some are great at whitening and some are great for cavities but if you are looking for a toothpaste for sensitive teeth and trying to protect the enamil on your teeth this is the product! Cleans and refreshes while maintaining your enamil at the same time very great product
2/5/2019
Great Product
Great product. I really notice a difference in my sensitivity.
1/29/2019
Really works!
Since I started using this toothpaste my teeth have actually repaired themselves. The sensitivity I had in my teeth is not an issue anymore. I haven’t noticed a significant color change from using this toothpaste.
1/28/2019
No More Sensitivity
Ever since I was a teenager and had braces, my teeth have suffered from Sensitivity. Once I got pregnant, my teeth weakened. I started noticing sensitivity with drinks whether they were hot, warm or cold, it hurt! I used to be able to chew ice cream and ice....cringe..I know! Ever since I started using this toothpaste, my sensitivity is almost GONE! My own dentist didn't even recommend this product to me either, their commercials caught my eye! I can now drink my hot coffee, chew my ice cream, even eat a brownie! The only reason it does not get a full five star rating is because I do not like the flavor of the toothpaste and the aftertaste it gives. That definitely needs to be amped up. Other than that, I do recommend this toothpaste!
1/18/2019
Relief
I use this paste all the time. I have sensitive teeth and unfortunately receding gums and thus helps tremendously with sensitivity. Keeps teeth clean and enamel strong.
1/17/2019
Awesome toothpaste
I use this toothpaste daily and I love it. It works great for me, I love the way it makes my teeth feel. I highly recommend this product.
1/14/2019
Good
Awesom really enjoyed using this product I feel it really works for me and I wouldn't recommend any other toothpaste but this one I have did a lot of searching and trying out different toothpaste and I can honestly say that this is one of the best has been put out on the market
1/12/2019
Desensitize
Desensitize your teeth by building your enamel. My teeth used to be sensitive to cold foods & beverages, but after using this toothpaste for maybe a month, I no longer have a problem eating my favorite midnight snack, ice cream!
10/24/2018
Great daily toothpaste
I like that this toothpaste does not irritate my gums. I often have sensitivity from hot or cold foods and using this toothpaste has helped with those feelings.
10/10/2018
Toothpaste
I use this for my hypersensitive molars, and it works great
10/4/2018
One of my favorite
For a period of time, I would use a toothpaste for a certain of time and change it if I felt it wasn't doing what I desired. After doing that for a while I happened upon the Pronamel line. And I have now been using them for over a year now. The Multi-Action has to be my favorite toothpaste I've used yet, and would without a doubt recommend this to others. In fact, I've been urging family members to use it.
10/4/2018
I love this toothpaste for the simple fact that it cleans and makes your mouth feel fresh but it is not overwhelming and strong.
10/1/2018
Sensitive teeth be gone
This toothpaste is one of the best I have tried to combat my sensitive teeth issues. I am able to eat hot and cold beverages without the electric sensation. The fact that it also keeps my teeth free of stains is a big bonus since I drink multiple cups of coffee a day.