Seventh Generation™ Dishwasher Packs - Free & Clear

4.5 5 0 75 75 These easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.
Seventh Generation™ Dishwasher Packs - Free & Clear

23/11/2021
Works great!
I bought them because I love Seventh Generation and hoped that they might work as well as the dishwashing pods that I had been buying. However, they worked even better! They got stuck-on food off and left the dishes feeling and looking clean. I love these have now been buying them for years. Amazing product!
16/11/2021
Fresh and light
I love this product. I love that it’s all natural and gives a great clean and smell. I love seventh generation so I’m extremely pleased.
03/11/2021
Good Product, Good Company
Worked very well for me. I wonder if those with less satisfactory results may have hard water? I trust Seventh Generation for quality products, and feel good about the purchases because of the company's environmental record.
02/11/2021
The best
I like how it washes the dishes, it leaves them very clean and without drip spots, before I used cascade! but I think now it is one of my favorites I recommend it!
27/10/2021
Just Ok
First of all, I Love Seventh Generation products! I have used these dishwasher pods and my dishes came out very clean with no streaks. However, I noticed some of the product still left behind in the dispenser. I'm not sure if it's my dishwasher or the product, but it's not dissolving all the way. I don't notice this when I use other dishwasher brands. That's the only issue I have with this particular product. I do have an older dishwasher, so the problem could be on my end. It definitely cleans the dishes just fine and I don't ever see the product on the dishes. However I always have to clean it out of the dispenser every time I use these.
25/10/2021
Better for the environment
When I got my new dishwasher, I couldn't get my usual brand of environmently friends dishwasher tablets so I tried Seventh Generation Dishwasher Packs. Overall they worked well but not as well as my usually brand. But as a back up brand I would use this
07/10/2021
Works well
Works well, have used their products, for years. I did get a free sample of them, but still, have used other products of theirs, for many years.
03/10/2021
Пакеты для посудомоечной машины Seventh Generation
Моя посуда всегда чистая, капсулы удобны и просты в использовании,
15/09/2021
Natural clean
These pods are so convenient and easy to use, not to mention they actually work! My dishes are always clean and I have never had a problem with the pod not dissolving. The best part is that they are natural and cruelty free!
01/09/2021
LOVE !!!!!
After finally ditching my last bottle of "Morning Fresh Dishwashing Detergent' I was googling Animal- Cruelty free and plant-based natural Products and of course first one that popped up was "Seventh Generation as #1" Not only are these detergent packs getting all our Dishes SUPER-CLEAN like never before, but also we have "Hard-water" and omg it even helps with not leaving that hard-water Residue... AMAZING!!!
21/08/2021
Love this!
I've been using another brand for years, but when I received some free samples of this product I wanted to try it. It got my dishes very clean and shiny. I like that it has no smell and it's non toxic, so I can feel good about using it around my grandchildren.
26/06/2021
Great Product!
I started purchasing these dishwasher pods to wash baby bottles with. I wanted something safe for the baby. They are free from chemicals, the bottles come out clean, no residue and no scent. Highly recommend!
26/06/2021
Fine but not great
I want it to work better than it does. Left my dishes with some streak marks on most things, most noticeable on glassware. Not sure about improvements, could be my dishwasher, but could be a formulation issue.
27/04/2021
Love this product
I really love the seventh generation products. All the products are made with essenial oils to clean and disinfect. I also love the fact the price is some what less expencive the other cleaning brands
30/03/2021
The best!
I really love these dishwasher tablets! My dishes came so clean. I load my dishwasher fairly heavy and didn't have any problems with residue. I definitely recommend these.