Sharpie S-Note Creative Markers Highlighters Assorted Colors Chisel Tip 6 Count

4.8 5 0 101 101 Ignite your imagination with Sharpie S-Note creative markers. Versatile and fun, they’re both a marker and a highlighter, adding a splash of color to note-taking, underlining, highlighting, drawing and more. Versatility is the name of the game with a chisel tip that lets you quickly switch between precise and broad lines. Plus, the no-bleed ink keeps your work looking clean. Unleash your creativity with Sharpie S-Note!
Sharpie S-Note Creative Markers Highlighters Assorted Colors Chisel Tip 6 Count

04/10/2022
Sharpie the name says it all
Whenever I see a new sharpie product I have to get it because I already know it’s going to meet and/or exceed my expectations. These are no exception I love these -you can always trust the sharpie brand
04/10/2022
Perfection!
Love 'em! Best highlighters EVER!!! Love the variety. They truly do not bleed thru your paperwork. My daughter is now addicted too.
03/10/2022
Love the color palette
The Sharpie set colors are different than the tradition al ones. Really liked it. Using it on a daily basis. Bye bye black sharpie.
03/10/2022
I have recently gotten back into my drawing. When I color or shade in area's I have tried many things. I really like the color quality and the fine tip point of the sharpy markers.
02/10/2022
Love these!
I love these Sharpies! The colors are very vivid, and they write smoothly. I would recommend.
02/10/2022
Sharpie has yet to make a bad product!
The color is saturated throughout, making lines and/or highlights easily drawn. These pens are a must have for any person in school or at work when detail is needed in the organization process. Love them!!
30/09/2022
In love with these
These highlighters are perfect!!! They were a gift and now I buy them regularly. They have a smooth tip and don’t dry out like other highlighters !!! Buy it !!!!
29/09/2022
Bright and smooth
Write smoothly and has bright colors that last
Good product.
Works nicely. Smooth writing with no skips.
Great, color!! Strong pigment
I used these for a yard sale sign recently in the pigment was so bright! They glide on smoothly, and do not smear. I highly recommend these! Love all of the colors offered in the collection.
Like the product
Loved it utilized often in my workplace, works well.
Very nice product
I was very impressed with this product. Sharpie never disappoints. Ink doesn't bleed or run and colors are very vibrant. Highly recommend.
28/09/2022
Love for adult coloring books.
Love Sharpies for so many uses. They work amazing when doing adult coloring books. They have so many amaging colors. Your projects will always stand out when you use Sharpies!
27/09/2022
Excellent Product
I actually have a similar set on my desk, just a slightly different colors. I've been a fan of Sharpie for a long time and use this every day. Different colors by far make for a variety of uses and their product never fails. The colors are great. Variety of uses and on different color backgrounds and materials. They are super durable.
27/09/2022
I love that Sharpie makes more than black pens. These ones have beautiful colors and are very durable.