4.7 5 0 22 22 SheaMoisture Papaya & Vitamin C Brighter Days Ahead Serum is described as a energizing drops formula with a potent blend of papaya, vitamin C and yuzu lemon to help brighten the skin and deliver hydration, revealing a more even skin tone. Suitable for all skin types, the clinically-proven serum also contains Fair-Trade shea butter. This product has not been tested on animals, is free from parabens, phthalates, mineral oil or sulfates, and retails in a 1-fl. oz. pack, bearing the Certified B Corporation and Ethically Traded logos.
SheaMoisture Papaya & Vitamin C Brighter Days Ahead Serum

23/10/2020
SheaMoisture Papaya & Vitamin C Brighter Days Ahead Serum
One of the best serums I’ve tried. Has a light citrus smell, feels fantastic on my skin. It’s a great product to use in the morning, as it has a way of waking the skin up. This is definitely a serum to try, for sure.
17/10/2020
Hydrating!!
This serum is helping save my skin!!! I love to lather serums so I put this on after right after a shower, follow it with a wrinkle fix serum, wait for them to absorb and follow with moisturizer. Its really making some noticeable improvements in my skin, especially now that its getting colder out and my skin is drying out. Will be restocking!
16/10/2020
It’s ok
So I have mixed emotions about this one, I love the smell and overall I did notice that it started lightening certain dark/acne spot and scars , but I have oily skin so every time that I would fall asleep and wake up I’d always get up with a few white heads. I’m not sure if it was cleansing me up and making existing ones rise or what but that was my only negative. Other that that I did notice my dark spots some what fade. But I’m not sure if I would purchase again.
14/10/2020
Natural and smells amazing feels just as good.
I recently bought this product from target, I've been using it for about a week and a half. In the mornings, I wash use essence toner and then just this it is like an oil feels really best known the skin gives some glow. Makeup hoes on nicely. Do not use over any additional products it will just clump it up. Apply in a light patting motion works well.
13/10/2020
No Frizzz
This is such a great way to straighten and tame your fizz. All you need is a small amount because it goes a long ways. Non greasy and makes my hair feel sleekly. I recommend this product.
08/10/2020
Amazing Face Serum
I am so happy with my purchase of this product because it makes my face feel so smooth. It keeps me from having blemishes that tend to turn into scars. I also liked the smell of it!!!
07/10/2020
Hair no fizz
09/09/2020
As we know that in today’s world the best thing to happen for a skin is vitamin C serum that really hydrous the skinny and helps with the dark circles acne prone skin hyper pigmentation‘s and dark spots on the skin they really helped to live in those spots and Braden the skin overall this product has really helped with my acne prone skin him I had a few spots on my face that have really brightened up after using it every day for about a month I started seeing results after two weeks of you so you have to be patientCan you use this product you can use it at night and apply SPF in the morning when you go out in the sun this will increase the chances of giving your skin the proper usage of the product
14/08/2020
Works great
SheaMoisture Papaya & Vitamin C Brighter Days Ahead Serum really works well to give you more bright clear skin. I like that it is really gentle and something that really works well.
09/08/2020
Great serum
I love using serum’s on my face. They do such a great job. This particular brand has really brightened up my face. My face is always glowing and soft and hydrated in the morning after applying this product at night time before my moisturizer.
09/08/2020
Nice
I love this product.It is very nice and I like the smell.I recommend it!
20/07/2020
Amazing underneath mousturizer
I use this every day under my moisturizer and foundation. Great for sun spots, doesn't break me out, and moisturizing as I have very dry skin. I would definitely recommend this!
06/06/2020
Love Shea Moisture!
The Shea Moisture brand has impressed me greatly over the years. I love both their skincare and haircare products. The Papaya and Vitamin C Brighter Days Ahead Serum is great. I love how sweet it smells and how refreshing and soothing it is on my skin. I also love that it is fortified with Vitamin C, as I think skincare products are greatly enhanced when they are fortified with Vitamin C.
06/06/2020
Drops of shine
What a wonderful surprise to try this great serum and I love it!
28/05/2020
Amazing results.
I love this stuff. This not only made my “mom bags” less noticeable, it made most of the little annoying white bumps under my eyes fade away and left my skin feeling baby smooth.