Silicone Phone Case with 6FT Drop Protection for iPhone 11

Silicone Phone Case with 6FT Drop Protection for iPhone 11

28/05/2020
Nice Case w/ Decent Protection
The Silicone Phone Case with 6FT Drop Protection for iPhone 11 is a nice lightweight case that seems to provide decent protection. I like that it's higher than the camera lens so that the lens(s) are protected. I'm not sure if I like that the bottom of the case at the front is open. I think this may leave the bottom of the phone slightly unprotected.
28/05/2020
Silicone this is not the way
I'm not a fan of silicone case they look ok but do not protect that well
27/05/2020
Phone Protector
I like that it is silicone mainly because it makes me feel my phone is safer. The color is okay and the durability seems pretty good.
27/05/2020
iPhone case review
It feels nice to the touch. It is sleek and thin instead of bulky like a lot of cases. However I don’t completely trust how protective it is.
Good.
I love the color and texture, It is not rubbery or shiny. I just wish it was a bit heavier and harder for better protection
25/05/2020
Good drop protection but....
The phone case is definitely sufficient to keep your phone safe from drops. The problem that I had with it is wherever I laid my phone down the material of the case acts like one of those sticky rollers for hair!. Any dust, debris, hair etc. Sticks to the case.
Sometimes simple is better
This is a sturdy phone case with a nice matte finish. It's not overly bulky but still offers protection.
Another layer of protection
Perfect fit easy to install. Hugged the phone well. Gives me another layer of protection. I liked that it had a microfiber liner.
24/05/2020
Good and Basic
This is a very good, basic phone case. I'm not going to drop my phone from 6 feet to test that aspect of it, but I trust the packaging when it says that it has been tested from this height. My phone feels safe in this case. It has a nice matte finish that really does feel soft to the touch. I can't stop running my fingers across it. This texture not only makes it comfortable, but also easy to grip. The case is nice and flexible, and it goes on my phone like a glove. I like that it is light weight and doesn't add much bulk to my phone. There is nothing fancy about the appearance. It is a plain, solid color that goes with anything. I'd recommend it to someone looking for something plain and simple to protect their phone.
23/05/2020
Silicone Case
I really liked the silicone case. The only thing I didn't like about it , it gets dirty real fast. Linton sticks to it.
21/05/2020
Great sleek feel and look.
It fits the phone perfectly. I had an accidental drop and my phone is perfectly fine, no scratches or marks to my phone. The only con I see is, there is no screen protection. If the phone falls and the screen hits, say the corner of a table, your screen will not be protected. Overall it's a great sleek feel and great look.
20/05/2020
Somewhat disappointed
While the case was a nice dark navy color, and the feeling of the case is very smooth silicone, I was disappointed that the case did not come with a screen cover. I have to have a screen cover because I have kids, and without it, my screen would be damaged.
20/05/2020
amazing
I really like the quality of this case! Its incredible!! the color is amazing too!!
19/05/2020
Soft and Sturdy
It was soft and a nice matte gray shade. It was sturdy and I felt it protects my phone well for being silicone. It’s not too bulky and still fits in my pocket perfectly.
18/05/2020
Nice cover but needs improvement
Feels very soft and still providing protection to the iphone. But i would prefer other products in market who doea provide better protection