Similac Pro-Advance Infant Formula with Iron Baby Formula Powder

4.9 5 0 30 30 <li>2’-FL HMO FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT: Similac Pro-Advance has 2’-FL HMO, a prebiotic that helps strengthen the immune system to be more like the breastfed infant than ever before</li> <li>SUPPORTS BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Features our exclusive blend of DHA, lutein, and vitamin E, ingredients found in breast milk that are important for helping to support baby’s brain and eye development</li> <li>PROMOTES STRONG BONES: Has no palm olein oil to promote excellent calcium absorption for strong bones</li> <li>TRUSTED BRAND: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by parents</li> <li>NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES‖ & NON-GMO: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones. Similac Pro-Advance contains ingredients that are not genetically engineered</li>
Similac Pro-Advance Infant Formula with Iron Baby Formula Powder

19/06/2021
SIMILAC
My sister used this product for her baby. She was very happy with it. No problems.
16/06/2021
Worked very well with my son. Easy on the stomach. Kinda pricey
13/06/2021
Great Option
My son used this for a year without any issues! We tried switching to generic but it didn’t sit so well, we were back on Similac in no time. I have recommended to other pregnant friends
12/06/2021
Better than the rest
my grandson was on Enfamil and he had a belly ache all the time and hard time going to the bathroom my daughter switched is to Similac made with real milk and this is perfect no more problems
11/06/2021
Does wonders for my babygirl
I have custody of my grandchildren and the newest is 8 weeks old. With that being said I obviously can't breastfeed, so my next best option has been Similac Pro Advance. It has done wonders with her little tummy. I feel good knowing that I am giving her the best that I can.
11/06/2021
Wonderful for mother's who are transitioning baby..
When my little was transitioning from nursing to the bottle this was my go to. It's gentle on the tummy, keeps baby full, and made me not feel so guilty when I could no longer breast feed.
Good formula
This is a good formula that my kids have been able to use but it's a bit expensive.
Best out there
My daughter does so well on this formula . Others make her very fussy .
10/06/2021
Good product
My son was very colicky and the dr switched him to this and he is doing really good with it.
10/06/2021
Best baby milk ever!!!!
Well when I was in the hospital and my milk supply wasn’t coming through they gave me this brand to test out my so love similar more then gerber and to me I feel like it has more iron for babies but it’s also thicker and last longer the any other brand my son loves this milk and I don’t disagree because as long as he is calm and relaxed and fed that makes me happy. PLUS YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH SIMILAC AND ITS JUST MAKES THE DAY BETTER AND EASY AND SUFFICIENTLY 1000x better
08/06/2021
A newborn essential!
When I had my second child, the hospital sent us home with the ready-to-drink version of this formula, and I later bought the powdered formula. My daughter did well with this formula and had no issues with reflux or tummy troubles. It is pricey, as most formulas go, but similac is awesome about sending coupons that really help with the cost. Highly recommend Similac as a whole.
07/06/2021
Second to Breast Milk
BEST CHOICE! Our baby THRIVED on it and I am here to say when you can't use breast milk please choose this! It's packed with extra vitamins and nutrients our newborns need.We have a fat healthy running toddler now but would DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS O ER & OVER!
07/06/2021
Excellent
My son was actually on this formula as a newborn and he did amazing on it. Woukd recommended to anyone although it does get very pricey very quickly. But it's worth it especially if your child cant handle other formulas well.
04/06/2021
The best formula.
I loved this formula, my daughter did so well when eating this. She never spit up like on other brands. She never got upset stomachs or anything. She ate it the easiest. I definitely recommend giving it a try.
03/06/2021
Great product for my foster son
This was very gentle for my foster son. He was on another formula that made him throw up constantly. I switched his to this & he stared gaining the weight!