4.1 5 0 15 15 This Allure award winning cream is a deliciously rich, yet fast absorbing daily body treatment that helps to restore and replenish the skin barrier for a hydrated, radiant glow from head to toe.
Skinfix Barrier+ Lipid-Boost Body Cream

21/02/2020
good for dry skin
I tried it before and I liked it, for my dry skin this is very good moisturizer
14/02/2020
use under another moisturizer
I’ve used about half the bottle of this so far, and been really impressed! Firstly, I would not use this as a moisturizer replacement. This is a serum. I layer it over other essences and under a heavier moisturizer. So far I’ve been impressed. I have extremely dry/dehydrated skin and since adding this step into my routine my skin seems calmer and more moisturized. I would definitely repurchase.
13/02/2020
Love
Love the product, love the way it makes my skin feel
11/02/2020
Very nice
I’ve used this cream for about a month now, and it has made a significant difference in the condition of my skin. Not only will I repurchase, but will look at the companion products as well. Extremely satisfied!
11/02/2020
Its ok
i will not separate the house from you have a sensitive face helped my daughter be able and have a sensitive skin test cleared of her skin and the next thing she was good for me and kept in the shower for the last time
06/02/2020
Moist
I really love this product because they took their time selecting the best ingredients and it really works at moisturizing every area that is dry and sensitive.I really like this prouduct a lot.
Great Texture
This goes in smooth and was a lasting product. I really like this product and would recommend it to anyone
SKINFIX Barrier Body Cream
This body cream was better than had expected is it concentrated and does well at targeting hydration and dark circles as advertised plus reduces fine lines around the eyes and reduces puffiness but is a little grease
16/02/2020
I suffer from eczema and extremely sensitive skin and would love the opportunity to try this and/or other Skinfix products for the skin and provide valuable feedback to this product. I LOVE that this brand is clean and recommended by dermatologists!! Would LOVE to try!!
08/02/2020
Verdaderamente este producto nunca lo he usado me gustaría poder usarlo ya que mi piel es demasiado de reseca, donde todavía no he encontrado un producto que de verdad me ayude con mi piel
04/02/2020
Looking forward to trying this cream My winter skin is begging for some help!
03/02/2020
I haven't try this product but I will like to have the chance to try it
03/02/2020
I have heard alot about this cream and would love to try it. I have alot of brown spots and would love to see if it helps with that
02/02/2020
I have heard amazing things about this brand! I suffer from eczema, keratosis pilaris, and extremely sensitive skin and would love the opportunity to try this and/or other Skinfix products for the skin and provide valuable feedback to the #HomeTesterClub Community! I LOVE that this brand is clean and recommended by dermatologists!! Would LOVE to try!!
01/02/2020
I love absolutely everything I have read about this body cream so far,and would love to try it out.