Skinfix Barrier+ Lipid-Boost Body Cream

4.5 5 0 48 48 This Allure award winning cream is a deliciously rich, yet fast absorbing daily body treatment that helps to restore and replenish the skin barrier for a hydrated, radiant glow from head to toe.
Skinfix Barrier+ Lipid-Boost Body Cream

19/10/2021
Nice
This lotion moisturizes and has a lighter pleasant smell. I tend to go more for the more perfumed smells for my lotions but this is okay. Smells pretty good. Love that it contains oil and aloe vera
08/08/2021
Happy skin, happy me!
I really like how well this moisturizes into my skin. It does leave me with a little bit of redness, but it does fade overtime. Overall, I’m quite pleased with this product and am happy with how it has improved my complexion.
15/07/2021
hydrated skin
After applying this on my skin for a week, it made my skin feel smooth.
06/07/2021
Best body cream
This body cream is one of the best out there. I have extreme body skin and have to use body moisturizer twice a day. With this body cream, my skin stay hydrated and non ashy for 24 hours. It’s a rich creamy texture that absorbs into the skin. Absolutely the best body moisturizer.
25/04/2021
it dose everything it claims to do and more! it makes you skin soft after first use it help moisturize and protect ! it give skin a glow and even plumps it ( JUST A LITTLE) works well on very dry skin works well with sensitive skin however, everyone is different, so you should spot test ( elbows, arm bend, and the area between you jaw and neck)
10/04/2021
Love
This body lotion feels so great on your skin it’s very cooling and smells great. Highly recommended this product
10/04/2021
Lipid boost body cream
I actually haver never heard of this product before, but I really liked the concept of this. The fact that it also help with my skin boosts my confidence even more. This is what I like. Lipid boost body cream
09/04/2021
One of my fave moisturizers!
I believe Skinfix to be a very underrated brand that doesn't get the recognition and attention it deserves. I absolutely LOVE the Skinfix brand and their entire product line. I am a huge fan of them as I prefer products THAT ACTUALLY WORK while containing minimilastic ingredients that are potent, effective, and fragrance free. This moisturizer is ultra hydrating and is absorbs very easily into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling very healthy,plump, and soft with long lasting hydration but isn't oily whatsoever. In the past, I've always had combination/oily skin but recently it has been very dry (to the point of peeling/flaking) with the use of Retin-A and Hydroquinone to treat my melasma and hyperpigmentation. This particular moisturizer has been extremely beneficial to hydrating my skin and improving it's barrier. The only unfortunate negative is that they have increased their priceline over the last couple of years. I wish they were as budget friendly as they were in the past.
07/04/2021
Love it 💕✨
I've been getting a lot of dry spots lately on my skin and this product does as intended and smells amazing!! Leaves my skin super soft!!
02/04/2021
Like it
This is one moisturizer brand I prefer for myself. Good texture and gentle on skin. Perfect for all skin types. I definitely recommend it. Absorbs quickly too and leaves no residue.
25/03/2021
Felt a little greasy
I tried this Barrier+ Lipid-Boost Body Cream from Skinfix and thought it was just okay!! It's pretty moisturizing and hydrating though it doesn't absorb as well into the skin as I'd have liked! It's a very thick cream but also feels a bit greasy on the skin. The scent of the product was okay but not my favorite.
14/03/2021
Amazing!
My skin tends to get very dry in the winter time, so I am constantly on a lookout for moisturizing products that treat my skin feeling from dryness and dehydration without leaving it feeling greasy. After trying Skinfix Barrier+ body cream I was not disappointed! It is crazy rich and fast absorbing and it leaves your skin feeling lush and soft. I love it!!
13/03/2021
Really Impressed
I had heard so much about this product and wanted to give it a try and I must say since I’ve been using it I can tell a difference in my skin you don’t need much of this moisturizer this is a must try
12/03/2021
Love it 👋
So this stuff is pretty great, I was pretty happy with the results :) I live in MI where are winters are cold and hard on the skin, not to mention the dryness of the heat running , great for dry skin A+
12/03/2021
Amazing dry skin savior
This is an amazing face cream for dry irritated flaky skin. The skinfix barrier+ triple lipid- peptide face cream literally saved my dry patchy skin, leaving it looking hydrated, plump and moisturized. This product has excellent ingredients and my favorite being hylaronic acid. I would definitely recommend this.