4.8 5 0 86 86 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

7/18/2019
Taste like non diet brand
They taste just like the unhealthy version! The ice cream part is so soft and creamy.
TASTES AMAZING!
These are so good! I bought them plenty of times and they taste amazing. Cant even tell that they are supposed to be the healthier alternative
Great taste
I love the taste and most light products don't taste good but the price is a bit high.
Absolutely Amazing!!
The perfect ice cream for anyone counting calories or just looking for an enjoyable snack. The flavor of these Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers is perfect, with vanilla creamy ice cream in between two chocolate flavored wafer cookies. You can’t go wrong with this wonderful treat!
7/18/2019
The first time I tried Skinny cow. I felt in love with it’s deliciousness. It was smooth and flavorful. The chocolate cover up was amazing. Just in size would be a good improvement.
Delectable Sweet
Viva Vanilla Skinny Cow Snackers are pure delight with the creamy soft vanilla touched ice cream of superior and perfection with a feeling of knowing I can enjoy a favorite indulgence while taking care to have worth it all, Skinny Cow Vanilla!
7/17/2019
Great ice cream sandwiches.
I am so happy I tried Skinny Cow! The flavor is so good and has just the right amount of chocolate and ice cream. I plan on purchasing Skinny Cow from now on.
7/17/2019
Big flavor with few calories!
The flavor and consistency of these ice cream treats were just as good as the full sugared varities. I was impressed with the texture of the sandwich, and the ice cream was creamy and had full on flavor.
Tastety
Love these good way too cool off and not feel guilty!! Worth every single calorie!! Flavor taste just like the full calorie ones. Maybe adding a few new flavors would be amazing
7/17/2019
Good
These ice cream sandwiches are the real deal. They are super yummy and taste just like the regular ice cream sandwiches
Healthy Ice Cream dessert
Very tasty low calorie ice cream treat .It satisfy your sweet tooth.
Yum
Amazing. These were very good. My kids love them and we will definitely continue to buy this product. It was a family friendly snack and my family are huge ice cream fans. I have always liked ice cream. Yum!
Great taste
The ice cream is very creamy and the sandwich part is delicious and chocolaty.
Great Taste
My family loves ice cream. We eat lots of it and have tried many flavors and brands. This is by far one of the best we have had in awhile. These are perfect for snack size. You definitely do not miss out on anything other than the calories because the flavor is amazing!
LOVE IT!
This is a delicious way of eating ice cream in a healthy way.