4.8 5 0 203 203 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

Yummi
Mi snak favorito y el de mis hijos Rico sabor a vainilla los nenes son locos con ellos
Yummy!
Great alternative when you want something sweet and watch your calories but having great flavor.. Love it
Fantastic Flavor
Definitely recommend for that craving you get for a little snack!
8/22/2019
Yummy for my dieting tummy
These are absolutely yummy! I love skinny cow ice creams as they don't skimp on the taste but they do leave out the guilt! A variety of flavors and other products would be great as well.
8/21/2019
skinny cow ice cream
my daughter brought this home and I asked her if this was a diet ice cream she said give it a try and you decide so I did and I liked the flavor and the taste of the ice cream it is so good
8/20/2019
Finally, delicious and low fat!
These are absolutely yummy! I love skinny cow ice creams as they don't skimp on the taste but they do leave out the guilt! Rich, creamy, a wonderful treat!
Skinny good
Omg these are great. To be low calorie and taste great is a hard find. These are not gritty and chalky like some ice cream bars "you know the school or hospital cafeteria type" these are great.
Best Ice Cream
Best Ice Cream Sandwich This has the perfect amount of ice cream. Tasty on the inside and the outside!
8/19/2019
Hard to believe it's only 100 calories!
Absolutely delicious! The soft tasty cookie on the outside absolutely goes with the ice cream. Such a classic! Everyone in the family enjoyed this one. It's hard to believe it's only 100 calories!
8/18/2019
Best Ice Cream Sandwich
This has the perfect amount of ice cream. Tasty on the inside and the outside!
8/18/2019
skinny cow
Very good and tasty for a low calorie ice cream snack. Takes care of your ice cream cravings with out messing up your diet.
Wow!!
These!! They are so yummy. I have LOVED ice cream sammies all my life, so I was over the moon to find out the Skinny Cow ones taste great!!
8/17/2019
Loooooveee this ice cream.
Omg! These might be one of the best things I ever had. They are my guilty pleasure without the guilt. I tried other low cal ice creams that taste gross. Not these. I might be addicted to these. All in all, Loooooveee this ice cream. It is super yummy and for the most part diet friendly.
sweet treat
This skinny cow product is a wonderful alternative to having a full size ice cream sandwich. Just enough when you want something sweet but not too much. It is especially nice to grab in the hot summer months.
No guilt treat
Super tasty, you wouldn't know these were marked as a lower calorie ice cream treat. I thought the texture and taste were very near what I remember from the ice cream truck just maybe not as thick.