4.8 5 0 241 241 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

03/12/2019
Awesome health conscious choice
I love ice cream sandwiches but the calories was always a reason to resist temptation. This low fat, full flavor option made a simple treat even more enjoyable. I love the richness of the cookie and the sweet vanilla flavor.
24/11/2019
I love this dessert! The taste is great and I don't feel guilty after eating one. The vanilla and chocolate are perfect together. A must have and favorite for me, highly recommend
29/10/2019
Tasty!
These are a wonderful alternative to satisfying your sweet tooth! It taste's great and even my kid sister eats them up, and she's as picky as they come. I high recommend these as a great healthy choice that the whole family will love.
22/10/2019
Delicious!!
These ice cream sandwiches are really tasty, just a bit small. I guess it's portion control so it has to be that way but I always want another! I would recommend for those who can't eat regular ice cream sandwiches due to dietary restriction s.
09/10/2019
Taste yum
I tried this and did not know I was eating a diet ice sandwich. I buy them when ever I can find them. The candy bars are good too.
04/10/2019
My friend Skinny!!!
At 100 calories a piece these are delicious and I can eat one and feel guiltless about it. Each bar is individually wrapped and just owe so chocolate vanilla sandwich good. One of my absolute favorite Skinny Cow ice creams.
04/10/2019
Low Calorie Deliciousness
I love Skinny Cow. They produce a delicious product and I can't believe how little calories each treat has. This is perfect for my sweet tooth without sacrificing my diet. They are the perfect late night snack!
01/10/2019
Skinny Cow Vanilla snackers
These are almost always great. They work well with weight watchers. I have bought them before and they were freezer burnt.
26/09/2019
So delicious!
I love the Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers! For one, they are delicious. But they are also made with "light" ice cream and only have 100 calories per ice cream sandwich bar. They make for a perfect dessert after dinner, without the guilt!
22/09/2019
Indulge with no guilt
Ice cream sandwiches so creamy and Amazing I forgot they were low in calories
18/09/2019
Love them
I love my sweet treats and these give me so much les guilty pleasure. Tastes just like a regular ice cream sandwich and ill be purchasing these for years to come
15/09/2019
Doesn’t taste like a low cal product AT All!!
These Skinny Cow ice cream bars are THE best!! You cannot tell they’re a low cal food..they taste amazing!! Just like the real thing!!
14/09/2019
I adore the Skinny Cows brand
I cherish all of the Skinny Cows' dessert and bites. Thin Cow is a wonderful brand that I can trust to consistently make low-fat dessert and customary snacks with quality. I will consistently purchase Skinny Cow brand for my tidbits and I would consistently prescribe their snacks to my Family and Friends.
14/09/2019
Skinny Cow Snackers are BOMB!
These ice cream sandwiches are delish. The only problem is I can't eat just 1. My go to ice cream sandwich in my fridge at all times.
13/09/2019
I love Skinny Cows brand
I love all of Skinny Cows ice cream and snacks. Skinny Cow is an awesome brand that I can trust to always make low fat ice cream and regular snacks with quality. I will always buy Skinny Cow brand for my snacks and I would always recommend their snacks to my Family and Friends.