4.8 5 0 190 190 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

8/11/2019
Delicious treat
Taste great and low calorie. The skinny cow brand always delivers great quality. I have tried several of their products and have never been disappointed.
8/11/2019
Treat
Such a tasty treat. Good chocolate sandwich outter shell wrapped around vanilla creamy frozen middle
Skinny cow
These are so good. I will keep our freezer well stocked with skinny cow. Yummm
Good product 👍👌👍👍
Test is very good I love it your so have to try very good product
Love
It tastes great I would like to have more flavors and I wish they'd have a keto version honestly the best thing I have tasted in a while make a keto version and it would be great
Quite Delish
I love how it tastes like real ice cream without all of the calories! Really good! Just wish there was a keto version!
So yummy!!
Skinny Cow tastes amazing! You don’t even realize that it’s better for you than a regular ice cream sandwich!!! I don’t think anything could make it any better! I definitely recommend this product if you’re having a sweet tooth and watching your diet!!
8/9/2019
Delicious and Low Calorie
I'm a huge snacker so when I found these amazing ice cream snackers I was so happy. I eat one or two at night and I don't feel too bad because it's better than eating a whole pint of ice cream.
8/8/2019
Good
It was good. My kids loved it. Easy and light summer snack!
8/8/2019
Yummmmoooo
These are auhhhmaaaazzzzing! If you're looking for a sweet treat without all the calories, these are it!!!!
8/7/2019
Very nice
This is awesome I am anytime eating Hindi serial very soft and tasty
8/6/2019
Awesome
Cuando se trata de snap frio sin duda mi familia optamos por estos que rico sabor tienen natural totalmente es una delicia nos encanta es el favorito de mi hija lo recomiendo
8/5/2019
Less fat and tastes good
Taste great even with the less fat!! Definitely fulfills any ice cream cravings
Yummy!
These tastes so amazing. I will become a repeat buyer
Wow!
Taste just like all other brands that have higher sugar content. The only thing that kind of ticked me off is the sizes are much smaller. Hence the name skinny. You eat less or you get 2 because one just teases you.