4.8 5 0 241 241 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

12/09/2019
Mouthwatering!
Omg I super love this skinny cow Ice cream! Bought it last month and me and my whole family love it too! The sweetness is perfect and it also melts in your mouth! Perfect to freshen you up in a hot weather!
10/09/2019
amazing!!
satisfied the sweet tooth without the pounds i mean come on how wonderful. It tasted amazing it was ineradicable. I would not improve it at all it was wow i mean come on. Ice cream and Chocolate ;D five stars!!!!
09/09/2019
Yum Yum Yum
Love ice cream? You have to try these yummy bars!! Very satisfying.
09/09/2019
Oh my these are heavenly delicious. The best vanilla icecream ive ever had. Best ice cream sandwiches ice ever had.
08/09/2019
Perfect treat when your watching your weight!
I’m always dieting and can never find a Frozen treat that fits in my diet till now. These provide the perfect amount of ice cream and chocolate cookie with out being too much or too fattening. Not to mention they taste amazing!
07/09/2019
Skinny cow
These were pretty tasty. I liked them for being low calorie. Awesome
07/09/2019
Whole family loves them!
My kids also loveSkinny Cow ice cream snacks. Easy and healthier desert or snack!
06/09/2019
Awesome Ice Cream Sandwich
I usually find most ice cream sandwiches too sweet, but this was just the right amount of sweetness.
04/09/2019
Love love love rhem
All I can say is we all love them have a wonderful
28/08/2019
Ice cream without guilt
So delicious, I could not believe it was only 100 calories. So creamy and delicious I thought I grabbed the wrong box lol. Great value and great taste!
27/08/2019
Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers
A great option when you have a sweet attack! Very tasty and hits the spot. This product is a winner!
27/08/2019
Soooo good!!!
If you haven't tried these yet you really should. They're absolutely delicious. Be kind to yourself and treat yourself to this delicious treat.
Great flavor no guilt
Everyone should try this Skinny Cow product .It is amazing, All the flavor and creaminess of regular ice cream.and only 100 calories.This my new snack favorite.
Amazing snack
Overall awesome product and should be considered for atleast once
Late Night Snack
The Viva Vanilla Snackers are a guilt free snack that have become a staple in my house. You don't lose any of the flavor or texture of more calorie packed ice cream sandwiches with these, and they're amazingly only 100 calories!