4.8 5 0 247 247 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.
Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers

27/08/2019
Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers
A great option when you have a sweet attack! Very tasty and hits the spot. This product is a winner!
27/08/2019
Soooo good!!!
If you haven't tried these yet you really should. They're absolutely delicious. Be kind to yourself and treat yourself to this delicious treat.
Great flavor no guilt
Everyone should try this Skinny Cow product .It is amazing, All the flavor and creaminess of regular ice cream.and only 100 calories.This my new snack favorite.
Amazing snack
Overall awesome product and should be considered for atleast once
Late Night Snack
The Viva Vanilla Snackers are a guilt free snack that have become a staple in my house. You don't lose any of the flavor or texture of more calorie packed ice cream sandwiches with these, and they're amazingly only 100 calories!
26/08/2019
I love this product it is sooo good i was absolutley in love with the smoothness
24/08/2019
Amazing Taste
This is so tasty .It is fully fill with the vanilla ice cream .I have taste this this so tasty . This was the best sandwich ice cream. In summers I preferred you this ice cream .
Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich
These ice cream sandwiches are amazing! I don’t feel one bit of guilt eating them! Would definitely recommend!
Really, really delicious!
I am not really into ice cream sandwiches. That said, these are one of my favorite treats! The ice cream has a nice rich vanilla taste and the cookie part is perfect. There is nothing about this product that tastes like 'diet' or 'light' or 'denial'. :) Quite the opposite; they are indulgent. My husband loves them, too!
The Best Ice Cream Sandwiches Ever
Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches have been my favorite since I first tried them years ago. I actually prefer them to full fat/calorie brands. The ice cream is rich an and creamy, the sandwich cookies have a crunch to them. I don’t feel guilty for eating one, or two, lol. They’re perfection! Even my finicky 4 year old loved them.
23/08/2019
If you need a yummy treat and you are trying to watch you calorie intake , then these make a perfect treat. They are yummy and are perfect for that ice cream sweet tooth. The problem is, you might want another one after you eat one because they are so yummy.
Yummi
Mi snak favorito y el de mis hijos Rico sabor a vainilla los nenes son locos con ellos
Yummy!
Great alternative when you want something sweet and watch your calories but having great flavor.. Love it
Fantastic Flavor
Definitely recommend for that craving you get for a little snack!
22/08/2019
Yummy for my dieting tummy
These are absolutely yummy! I love skinny cow ice creams as they don't skimp on the taste but they do leave out the guilt! A variety of flavors and other products would be great as well.