4.8 5 0 190 190 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

Skinny cow ice cream
Skinny cow ice cream tastes delicious & it's low fat too. So u get the great taste without all the fat of regular ice cream.
Skinny cow
These are the best snacks. The best icecream. Taste great less calories love them
Is it really Lo-Fat?
This ice cream is fantastic. I actually think it it is better than most of the other regular name brands out there. It is very smooth and creamy. Give it a try. I think you will be surprised!
Skinny Cow! Wow!
This ice cream treat was rich and yummy! Nothing Skinny about the taste.
Pretty good snack
Bought these on a whim, turned out to be great experience. Smaller size, but the taste is great. Packaging ia really cute as well. Recommended.
Pretty good
I give these slim ice cream sandwiches a 4 star just because they are a bit small but the flavor is delicious. Yummy. You would never think all that awesome taste in just a little amount of calories! Thumbs up!
KIDS LoVE
My kids love skinny cow!!! The can’t stop at one!!
A Healthy treat
Skinny Cow makes a delicious ice cream sandwich that is healthy as well as delicious. Tastes so good you can actually eat two.
YUM
So tasty! Just the right size! Better than any others I've tried!
Delicious!
These are so tasty! Nice treat to get your sweet fix without the guilty feeling and loads of calories!
7/31/2019
Skinny Cow has done it AGAIN !
Wow ! My FAVORITE midnight snack with a slim cal.count and its EXACT wonderful taste ! Skinny Cow has done it AGAIN.😁
7/31/2019
Skinny cow icecream sandwiches
I love the vanilla icecream,and it doesnt melt as fast as other brands,the taste is awesome.
7/30/2019
Way better than I expected
I was expecting this to taste like a duet product but it really did not .. to my surprise it was delicious.
7/29/2019
Love This Product Line
SkinnyCow brand frozen desserts are really good! They don't taste lowfat, or like they are skimping on any of the ingredients. Been using them for years now, I think they're worth that extra money!
7/29/2019
Fantastic
Skinny Cow products are great. I love them and so do my children. Love the flavor of these bars although they don't seem to last long. Yummy!