4.8 5 0 190 190 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

7/27/2019
Delicious and affordable!! Ine of my favorite frozen treats! They are light and smooth.
Skincow
We love them even my grandkids eat them ,have a great taste to Them
Great taste!
I LOVE Skinny Cow products and this one does not miss the mark! I'm satisfied and it's a perfect snack!
WONDERFUL
I love all skinny cow treats. They are healthier than your normal treats whilst still tasting almost identical. I think this product is 5/5.
Skinny Cow
I really like Skinny Cow products. It has less calories, and it is refreshing.
Yummm
Super yummy would definitely purchase again 😍😍😍😍
Skinny Cow Vanilla Snackers
I was looking for a treat to give my kids that was healthy for them and would not increase their weight and this product done the trick even I love something that is delicious as well as weight friendly GREAT PRODUCT FOR ENTIRE FAMILY
The Best
Best treat for dieters who just love Ice Cream.. the taste is amazing you would never believe that its n ot regular Ice Cream
7/25/2019
These are so good! My only complaint is that the chocolate gets stuck onto your fingers easily and makes a mess. Otherwise, I would give these Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers 5 stars for days!!
YUMMO!
This is a great treat when you don't want to break your diet.
7/25/2019
This ice cream is perfect when I get a sweet tooth but don't want to break my diet.
Husbands favorite snack
My husband absolutely loves his ice cream sandwiches. He is very picky on which ones I get. This is one of the fee brands I have purchased for him and his loves the vanilla.
Great taste and health
Awesome delicious desert thats great for your diet. Love its low fat option no other ice cream like it.
7/24/2019
Got these for a midday snack. They are excellent for a cool snack or an after dinner treat. Would recommend these to anyone trying to watch your carb intake.
AWESOME SUMMER ICECREAM SANDWICHES
This product is a great snack to have on hand for young children and their moms. It is just the right size for the kids and the moms seem to think it is perfectly fine to indulge in this small low calorie snack as well. I liked having them on hand when my grandchildren were visiting!