4.8 5 0 200 200 Snack size sandwiches made with low fat vanilla ice cream set between two chocolate wafers.

The Best
Best treat for dieters who just love Ice Cream.. the taste is amazing you would never believe that its n ot regular Ice Cream
7/25/2019
These are so good! My only complaint is that the chocolate gets stuck onto your fingers easily and makes a mess. Otherwise, I would give these Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snackers 5 stars for days!!
YUMMO!
This is a great treat when you don't want to break your diet.
7/25/2019
This ice cream is perfect when I get a sweet tooth but don't want to break my diet.
Husbands favorite snack
My husband absolutely loves his ice cream sandwiches. He is very picky on which ones I get. This is one of the fee brands I have purchased for him and his loves the vanilla.
Great taste and health
Awesome delicious desert thats great for your diet. Love its low fat option no other ice cream like it.
7/24/2019
Got these for a midday snack. They are excellent for a cool snack or an after dinner treat. Would recommend these to anyone trying to watch your carb intake.
AWESOME SUMMER ICECREAM SANDWICHES
This product is a great snack to have on hand for young children and their moms. It is just the right size for the kids and the moms seem to think it is perfectly fine to indulge in this small low calorie snack as well. I liked having them on hand when my grandchildren were visiting!
So good!
Great for when you crave something sweet and watching calories!
Skinny Cow Viva Vanilla Snack
Not great taste. Not rich enough. No flavor. Not good
Awesome
Omfg I love this product the ice cream is just so good and high quality and i love there other ice cream treats because all of them are just really delicious and I 100% recommend this product.
7/24/2019
I love ice cream but I’m on a diet so this helps kinda be the best of both worlds! It’s so creamy and delicious without the guilt. I do wish it was a little less carbs but I would recommend this
7/23/2019
Love it!
Cute and perfect portion. I like them because they arent as thick as regular ice cream sandwiches. This is a perfect quick snack. Should make available at more stores. I would recommend.
7/22/2019
Loved it
Creamy and awesome will continue to buy and was an affordable purchase.
7/22/2019
Skinny Cow Vanilla Snackers
These Skinny Cow Vanilla Snackers are so delicious. They taste great and are the perfect size and you don't have to feel guilty about eating them when your craving something sweet.