Slim Rugged Gel Case for iPad (7th gen) 10.2’’ Screen

Slim Rugged Gel Case for iPad (7th gen) 10.2’’ Screen

30/05/2020
Grippy material and comfortable to hold
To start, the case is smartly packaged. It is not enclosed inside the frustrating clear plastic you have to cut open with scissors. It simply has a cardboard hang tag for displaying, so you can see and feel the entirety of the case and the depth of it. The material is a flexible, softer rubber which is much more pliable than the stiff Otterbox case I have on my phone. The case is grippy, so it won't slide easily off a table or out of one's hands. The only reason I am giving it four stars is it adds some weight to the total weight of the iPad; it is not a lightweight case.
Keeps My iPad Secure & in My Grip
I really like this slim rugged gel case for my iPad. I was using a book style case that flipped open and closed. I hated that style. This is exactly what I was looking for. It is slim and fits my iPad like a glove. It says it stands up to drops of beyond normal knocking it off the couch so it should offer mine all the protection needed. I love the rugged back on the case over a smooth back that can be slippery. This stays in your grip firmly and I haven't dropped it yet. I'll definitely keep this on my iPad and it will last as long as my iPad does probably. I would be open to a case of this same nature down the road when I upgrade to my next iPad.
Rugged iPad Case
This is an easy to use rugged gel case for the iPad 7th generation 10.2 inch screen. It seems to work well and protect my device from minor drops and bumps.
Great affordable product
Fit perfect, didnt have a problem with the case popping off, and protected it from my toddler, which was great
26/05/2020
Gel case sufficient protection for iPad
A simple Gel Case for 10.2" iPad. The case is definitely thick and would possibly protect against a drop of your iPad onto the floor. However, the case only provides protection from the back and sides of the iPad. If, by chance, your iPad drops screen down, this case might not provide sufficient protection. If you're using it and not giving it to your kids to handle your iPad, this case would be sufficient for your use.
22/05/2020
Works great, No eye appeal
There isnt anything wrong with the performance of this product. It works perfectly fine. I rated 4 stars based on eye appeal. I would have liked for it to have came in neon/bright colors or even some sort of pattern on it. In my opinion, it's too plain/boring and is why I would not purchase this item by as I thought is now. Some cute pattern or neon colored ones would definitely change my opinion.
20/05/2020
Rugged iPad case
Rubbery but sturdy, this slim rugged gel case is definitely designed to protect the 7th gen iPad. Highly recommended.
20/05/2020
I Rest My Case
It Fit Really Great On My iPad With A Snug Fit. My 5Yr. Old Son Was Carrying The iPad & He Dropped It On The Floor & There Wasn't Any Damage. I Give This Case A Thumbs Up & If Any One Needs A Sturdy Gel Case They Should Purchase This Product!!
19/05/2020
My Opininon OnMy New Gel Case
It was slim, sleek and clear and it covers my screen perfectly and it’s my first gel one ever and it is awesome. I would totally put my 100% agreement on this bein an awesome product and I def will recommend it.
17/05/2020
Slim Rugged Gel Case
It was the perfect fit and l love the color it was super easy to apply
15/05/2020
Gel Case for iPad
Right before I got the gel case I cracked the corner if my iPad. After putting it in the case it seemed to stop it from cracking more. I would recommend this to anyone that has an iPad.
14/05/2020
Totally Recommend
This case is rugged and durable. My iPad fits snug and I don't have to worry about it falling out.
14/05/2020
Fit Like a Glove
I really enjoyed the case. It is very sleek and cool looking. I like the designs on it. Thank you for the opportunity to test this case.
13/05/2020
Slim and Rugged do exist
Finally, a case that blends rugged durability with slim design. It's difficult to find a case that will truly protect your iPad without making the device look like you're about to enter a construction site. The Slim case is just that, slim but sturdy enough to make you feel at ease.
13/05/2020
Rugged and Durable
This case is similar to an otter box for an Ipad. It does not have the plastic holder but the gel case is similar to the Otter box. The case is very durable. Fits the Ipad well.