Slim Rugged Gel Case for iPad Mini

Slim Rugged Gel Case for iPad Mini

29/05/2020
Awesome case!
Sleek , easy to put on my iPad mini. The color was jet black, I love it
20/05/2020
Easy, peasy, protected!
The Slim Rugged Gel Case for iPad Mini was super easy to put on my iPad and I love that it's protected! It doesn't get in the way or change how it functions...it's awesome!
18/05/2020
Great product!
This is a great product. Feels great and it helps protect the tablet. Would highly recommend.
Love it!
Very easy to use. Sturdy for a gel case. Great shock absorption.
15/05/2020
Great protection and texture of Gel.
The Slim Rugged gel case is great and really protects my iPad. It would be great to have fun colors and a front flat would be good for transporting to avoid scratches to the screen. I like the texture on the back surface of the gel case.
Works really well
Works really good especially when my kid keeps dropping iPad but this time nothing happened it just bounced which is a good thing I got this just in time
14/05/2020
Good protection for my iPad Mini 4
Used this case on my iPad Mini 4. It offers a snug fit, low profile, and the case is very thick and durable. I know my device is protected in this case if I drop it. This case is also easy to clean which is a big plus. I imagine this case will last quite a long time as it is very well made.
14/05/2020
Rugged but slim
This a great case for the price it compares well with the more expensive ones.
13/05/2020
Not for me
I prefer cases with complete coverage of the item and not just the back but it works well as intended
13/05/2020
Case good for some
The case fit my older version iPad mini but it did not seem to fully grip the device securely. at one point, while trying to hold my iPad comfortably while reading, the device came out of the case. As I use this device mostly for reading at night, this case made it difficult to hold while reading without having touching the screen. I can see the case working well for some, it was not best suited for me.
iPad Mini Case
I like this product. It is not bulky and very slim. It is easy to keep a grip on and seems to protect my device adequately.
Lightweight but protects
It fits like a glove and aligns exactly with all ports and buttons. I can get it on and out quickly and it sits perfectly and won't slide off. The rubber gives it pretty good protection from falls and scratches too. I especially like that it's a bit raised at the edges so the display doesn't get scratched when I place my iPad face down.
Good gel case
It is good product. Great material. The only issue, is the volume buttons on the side did not match up with the gel cover, so I had to push around to get it to work.
Practice Durability
The Slim Gel Case For iPad Mini Is Nicely Constructed And Fits Like A Glove, And Yet It Gives Me Peace Of Mind If Accidentally Dropped For It Is A Rugged Case And Yet Lighter Weight Too.
Not a fan
My iPad doesnt fit all the way. If it were to slip from my hands I could easily fall out of the case and break. Its made for my iPad, but doesnt fit it well.