4.5 5 0 53 53 A multifaceted highlighter & blush palette with a unique planetary design curated to create a glow that’s out of this world.
Smashbox Cosmic Celebrations Planetary Cheek Palette

12/02/2020
Shimmer
I love this pallet and all the different color options it’s proven to work during all the seasons plus I adore all the shimmers and the shine from the bright illuminating colors that are all involved in this cute pallet.
26/01/2020
Natural Glow from Within
This palette is the perfect combination! The baked formula adds a bit of iridescence but it's not shimmery, just enough to give you a glowy look. All three shades pair nicely together as a bronzer/blush/highlight comb if you want a full glam look. They are rhe right amount of being pigmented so you can build up the color. I definitely recommend!
26/01/2020
Love this palette
I love this it’s sooo beautiful it’s great for any skin tone and skin type it’s two highlighters and a blush that’s is soo beautiful I’m in love with this pallet and I got the package holiday deal but otherwise it’s 29$ but so worth it I highly recommend this product
08/01/2020
Makeup
I love this Smashbox makeup! I've purchased this brand many times in the past but I absolutely love this palette! I would definitely recommend to a friend. comes in such a cute little packaging and it doesn't break out my skin .....which is rare.
13/12/2019
natural highlighter
beautiful colors go with all skin tone... gives natural glow
12/12/2019
Beautiful pallet
Colors are great and gives a natural look which I love and it last all day.
10/12/2019
All In One
The Smashbox palette is an all in one and just what I need when traveling or not because it has bronzer highlighter and blush in one place for just an easy application process. The shades are perfect and pigmented where it lasts all day!
04/12/2019
Great highlight blush combo palettes
This palette is my go-to for summer! I love the soft pink blush shade and the highlight is not too much, but just right! And c'mon, its smashbox, so you know it's a great product if you are familiar with the brand! Definitely recommend this palette. Especially good for makeup newbies cuz it's a highlighter that you cant mess up and adds just the right amount of glow
29/11/2019
Wish i had one
I dont personally own onr but my bestfriend does ,whenever im over i use it im obssed with it but they were currently out of stock when i went to pick one up but i do recommend purchAsing thid
24/11/2019
Beautiful Cheek Palate
I absolutely live these cheek colors by Smashbox. The pigment is really good for such an affordable product. I actually use this on my cheeks and eyes for a super glowing look for a quick out the door look. So pretty.
05/11/2019
Loved this
This is a great product. Has the perfect combination of colors to use on your face. You could only have this palette and nothing more. I used the same Palette for eye shadow and cheeks. It worked perfectly. Also not over priced.
31/10/2019
Love!
Smashbox is my favorite makeup!! Never disappointed in any of their products
31/10/2019
LOVE smashbox
I love smashbox. The amazing colors go well with all styles. It's easy to apply and blends easy. It's one of my go to daily products.
30/10/2019
It’s ok
I’m a big Smashbox customer and wanted to love the COSMIC CELEBRATION PLANETARY CHEEK PALETTE and I did but was hoping for a brighter cheek color. I did like that use can use them alone or together. They blend easily and the pigment is good. Was looking for a little more of a sheen glow. I think I was looking for more out of the highlighter. I’d maybe buy it later on.
29/10/2019
Love the colors
Love Smashbox They last all day when using it I have used it as highlighter, on brows, cheeks the bronzer was great color for me and used all colors on my eyelids as quick shadows