Smashbox Cosmic Celebrations Planetary Cheek Palette

4.6 5 0 89 89 A multifaceted highlighter & blush palette with a unique planetary design curated to create a glow that’s out of this world.
Smashbox Cosmic Celebrations Planetary Cheek Palette

16/09/2021
Another Win by Smashbox!
I absolutely love the is palette! Not only are the colors gorgeous and easy to apply, it is also super convenient to have a compact that has and blush and highlighter mixed together. I highly recommend!
16/09/2021
Super
Son excelentes los colores matizan bien la piel. Recomendados
30/05/2021
10/10
Best smashbox product for the holidays! Loved the ease and the performance!
14/05/2021
Excellent
I absolutely love the convenience of having 2 essentials in one. A compact chalked full of gorgeous Highlighter and blush mixed together in a tight formula that doesn’t dust off everywhere. The colors rare mix in a way that applying it is as simple as a dab and a swipe. No hard lines showing the two different products. This combination palette brightens and gives the perfect amount of color to finish your routine for the day! Please try this. I don’t think you will be disappointed
02/04/2021
Very nice
Comes with 3 different shades and great color. Good for any skin tone. Goes on effortlessly and easy to blend. Two mattes and a shimmer. It is a high shimmer product so not for anyone who isn't a fan of the glow
30/03/2021
Smashbox blush platte has a great mix of bronzer, blush and highlight. This is perfect to carry on the go with everything you need. I even use these colors was eyeshadows. I would definitely recommend this
14/03/2021
Excellent
Excellent product. good quality and an excellent color combination for a better finish
12/03/2021
Awesome product!
My daughter has this in her makeup kit and absolutely loves it. The colors work well with multiple skin tones.
08/03/2021
Love the color combos
I absolutely adore this product there is just a little too much glitter in it. I use the middle shade often and think it is beautiful but I am covered in glitter afterwards. I would reccomend though!
03/03/2021
Check the YES BUTTON!
Definitely has beautiful colors and great texture with amazing pigment. Its so light wieght its easy to build and blend with. The shimer it leaves looks like a sun glow, i love this!!
23/02/2021
Beautiful
Omgoodness. I love this cheek pallet. It has everything you need all in one. The pigment is amazing it swatches beautifully. I have fair skin and it kind of dry and this pallet works perfectly!
19/02/2021
Love colors
I really like smashbox and this is one of the best ones that I got I love how the colors stay on during the day that even goes with any skin color
18/02/2021
Gorgeous Palatte with useable colors!
I LOVE this palette as its high-quality, pigmented, shimmery colors that are great on most skin types. They glide onto the skin and stay put for the day. They provide a glow to your cheeks!
04/02/2021
Amazing Cheek Palette from Smashbox!
The Smashbox Cosmic Celebrations Planetary Cheek Palette is one of t he best Cheek Palettes ever since it is a multifaceted highlighter and blush palette with a unique planetary design curated to create a glow that’s out of this world and moreover, it is made in Italy. This amazing cheek palette creates a mega sparkle glow, beyond blendable, velvety-smooth formula melts into skin without emphasizing uneven texture and instantly adds dimension and definition. I have already recommended it to several of my friends and family who loves to look beautiful, and many of them have already purchased and used it and after using the colors in the palette they just look super beautiful, just like me.
04/02/2021
What a SMASHING product!!!
I really loved the Smashbox Cosmic Celebrations Planetary Cheek Palette! The colors worked very well with my completion and the makeup lasted all day on my face! I most definitely would recommend this product to my friends!