Smith & Cult Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation

4.8 5 0 71 71 For skin that feels covered, never caked. Apply Smith & Cult's Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation to soften skin with an illuminating finish.
Smith & Cult Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation

14/07/2022
Great foundation
When I got this, I got a share that was a little too dark for my skin, but just adding a little moisturizer to it to spread it out helped a ton! Really liked the coverage. Didn't love the smell as much
11/05/2022
Goes on smoothly and stays on and doesn't break me out
31/01/2022
I love these products, very good I love the products from this brand and always recommend it
01/12/2021
Hide problem areas
Great product overall as it conceals and hides all my imperfections that I try to hide which this does a great job at, stays on all day without wearing off too much. I enjoy using this.
30/11/2021
Love this silky finish
I love it. It's goes on light and smooth. It blends very easily and doesn't leave your face feeling weighed down.
12/10/2021
Good product
I have bought this product a couple of times and I do recommend it. This product is amazing is very easy to blend to the skin and also i would recommend to anyone that is starting to do makeup.
02/06/2021
Decent Product
I was skeptical trying this product as the brand typically specializes in nail polishes so this is quite the jump. I will say on first application, the foundation looks beautiful. It wears well until about 4-5 hours in. It passes a date check, but no so much a "long day at work" test.
05/03/2021
My new favorite!
This is an amazing foundation. It goes on so smooth and covers really well. I have large pores and uneven skin tone and it covers everything. It feel very light yet it's buildable. It stays on all day and doesn't get cakey. Great buy!
23/02/2021
Extremely worth it
This foundation is excellent!! It goes on smooth and feels amazing on, you honestly dont even feel like you have anything on your face! It covers your blemishes and gives you a very smooth look for the entire day! Awesome foundation and WELL worth the price if you are looking for a light weight yet great coverage and long lasting foundation!
20/02/2021
Great!
4 stars because i like a matte finish the most and this has illuminating finish. I like how it goes on smooth and lasts all day. I really like how well it looks in pictures and even the mirror
12/01/2021
Nice coverage and blurring power
Pretty decent foundation overall. Shade options are good and span the spectrum. I like the coverage I get with this foundation. It spreads on and blends nicely with a dampened sponge. The finish is lovely as it blurs most imperfections and minimizes the look of uneven skin tone and texture. My only beef here is with the staying power on my oily skin. After about 4 hours in I’m already seeing it slip and settle into fine lines. I use a mattifying primer, pressed powder, etc so I’m thinking that maybe investing in a good setting spray would help with this issue. I buy this when it’s on sale otherwise it’s a little costly IMO. Recommend it for anyone looking for a fuller coverage foundation that wears nearly weightless on the skin & really performs in it’s ability to blur minor imperfections and give skin a flawless look.
09/06/2020
Bought multiple times!
It does a great job with mild coverage, but I would probably opt for a slightly more efficient one for more formal makeup looks. This has been purchased multiple times by me and my siblings, as it is easy to apply.
18/08/2019
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER.
I have large pores, acne prone, sensitive skin. This is the best foundation that I have ever used! If you like Marc Jacobs foundation, this is a good dupe! This is a bit on the pricy side, but totally worth it! I do alot of photoshoots and spend alot of time outside at events in Florida! This is the one that I always use! Looks fantastic all of the time!
14/08/2019
It’s ok but does not help people with oily skin . I have to mix it with a full coverage foundation
17/06/2019
Amazing coverage
I think it’s is amazing ! The feel d lightness of it is awesome ! The coverage is out freaking standing as I’m 40 getting more products to better fit my skin type is hard