4.9 5 0 55 55 For skin that feels covered, never caked. Apply Smith & Cult's Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation to soften skin with an illuminating finish.

22/11/2019
Perfect!
I use this cream on the advice of a makeup artist. An incredible amount of shades pleases! It lays beautifully on the skin. Mix different tones great!
18/08/2019
BEST. FOUNDATION. EVER.
I have large pores, acne prone, sensitive skin. This is the best foundation that I have ever used! If you like Marc Jacobs foundation, this is a good dupe! This is a bit on the pricy side, but totally worth it! I do alot of photoshoots and spend alot of time outside at events in Florida! This is the one that I always use! Looks fantastic all of the time!
14/08/2019
It’s ok but does not help people with oily skin . I have to mix it with a full coverage foundation
17/06/2019
Amazing coverage
I think it’s is amazing ! The feel d lightness of it is awesome ! The coverage is out freaking standing as I’m 40 getting more products to better fit my skin type is hard
16/04/2019
Smith and cult micro blurring foundation
It really does softens the skin leaving it radiant and healthy looking but is easy to come off in the rain
16/04/2019
Amazing coverage
Doesn't feel heavy on the skin but covers blemishes perfectly. Don't need to use concealer to spot conceal as the coverage is so good. Will definitely be purchasing this foundation again.
14/04/2019
FREAKING AMAZING! To Good To Be True!
I never really talked the time to leave reviews, but I have to! I have freckles, âge spots, wrinkles and moles. This stuff doesn't look like it's going to be the foundation everyone is talking about. Wait about 10 mins after putting it on; I'm talking SERIOUS BUSINESS HERE! The makeup literally melts into your skin and makes it one SILKY, SMOOTH AND PERFECT LAYER! MY husband even said something about my face.. I knew for sure I had a wonderful product. I've tried 25 or so foundations in about 8 months. Apply lightly and blend work damp sponge. (That's what looked best on me) it may not matter though... This is truly, truly, the best they're is! I am so hooked on this! Cannot Believe the flawless and velvety feel of this! I've been telling everyone about the Smith & Cult foundation. I'm so happy!
02/04/2019
i love it
nice product.. love this.. hope i can get free from here... very smooth to my face.. and looks natural... not so messy .. i love the texture ...i will recommend it.......try it guys
28/03/2019
I love it
I love it. It's the best. Works very well and doesn't cause any problems.
26/03/2019
Great product!
I love this liquid foundation! It feels so light on the skin, but gives you good medium coverage. They actually have a shade that suits my skintone which is rare.
23/03/2019
I thought this foundation really done all that it was supposed to do and so much more. It covers wonderfully but also feels light weight so your face can actually breathe.
22/03/2019
Great beauty find
This foundation is awesome. It goes on so smooth and light with a good even coverage. It looks so natural and does not get greasy or cakey which is a hard balance to find in a foundation. It’s a great product!
20/03/2019
Beautiful coverage
This foundation is smooth, and doesn't make you feel like your wearing a mask. There's no caking so it doesn't make lines on your face stand out. It's not expensive and it's very easy to blend. It feels like your not wearing foundation at all. Except that your skin looks beautiful. I would highly recommend it.
19/03/2019
amazing
amazing and gave me a flawless look. i need to buy more
16/03/2019
Even coverage
Even coverage, hides imperfections, long lasting. Highly recommended