5 5 0 33 33

Smith & Cult Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation

• 5.0 out of 5 from

For skin that feels covered, never caked. Apply Smith & Cult's Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation to soften skin with an illuminating finish.

Tiffany (Hurley)

• Review
3/23/2019 Home Tested with free product

I thought this foundation really done all that it was supposed to do and so much more. It covers wonderfully but also feels light weight so your face can actually breathe.

Jo (Houston)

• 1 Review
  • 13 Comments
3/22/2019 Home Tested with free product

This foundation is awesome. It goes on so smooth and light with a good even coverage. It looks so natural and does not get greasy or cakey which is a hard balance to find in a foundation. It’s a great product!

MaryAnn (Clarksburg)

3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

This foundation is smooth, and doesn't make you feel like your wearing a mask. There's no caking so it doesn't make lines on your face stand out. It's not expensive and it's very easy to blend. It feels like your not wearing foundation at all. Except that your skin looks beautiful. I would highly recommend it.

Caren (Carol Stream)

• 5 Comments
3/19/2019 Home Tested with free product

amazing and gave me a flawless look. i need to buy more

Lisa (Sun Prairie)

• 0 Upload
  • 44 Comments
3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

Even coverage, hides imperfections, long lasting. Highly recommended

Michele (Richmond)

3/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

I apply it on daily it doesn’t leave a greasey feeling on your skin. Also I did not break out from it.

Mehreen (Pullman)

• 3 Comments
3/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

Goes on very smoothly and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality product!

Manibel (Baltimore)

• 5 Comments
3/14/2019 Home Tested with free product

Ok so i have tried a tons of branded and pricey foundation but i tell you guys this is the only product that fits my combination skin. It leavesy skin poreless everytime i used this and evem more better with the use of right primer! What i love about this is it's so lightweight and doesn't flake and stays on my face all through the day. I highly recommend this and i will continue using it for the rest of my lit days!

Kim (Allison Park)

• 3 Comments
3/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

Ok so I just started wearing foundation this year when I turned 50 - I wasn’t sure if I would continue- the first couple (5) foundations that I tried left my face feeling heavy and did not blend well - I can now say I found 2 different brands one a no name brand and this one that actually work to cover my she spits and feels light on my face like I am not wearing any makeup.

Sue (Auburn)

3/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

At my it is hard to find a foundation for my skin this works great you barely see problems I have to hide I'm still using it and will continue to purchase

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours