4.9 5 0 47 47 For skin that feels covered, never caked. Apply Smith & Cult's Veiled Threat Weightless Micro-Blurring Foundation to soften skin with an illuminating finish.

4/16/2019
Smith and cult micro blurring foundation
It really does softens the skin leaving it radiant and healthy looking but is easy to come off in the rain
4/16/2019
Amazing coverage
Doesn't feel heavy on the skin but covers blemishes perfectly. Don't need to use concealer to spot conceal as the coverage is so good. Will definitely be purchasing this foundation again.
4/14/2019
FREAKING AMAZING! To Good To Be True!
I never really talked the time to leave reviews, but I have to! I have freckles, âge spots, wrinkles and moles. This stuff doesn't look like it's going to be the foundation everyone is talking about. Wait about 10 mins after putting it on; I'm talking SERIOUS BUSINESS HERE! The makeup literally melts into your skin and makes it one SILKY, SMOOTH AND PERFECT LAYER! MY husband even said something about my face.. I knew for sure I had a wonderful product. I've tried 25 or so foundations in about 8 months. Apply lightly and blend work damp sponge. (That's what looked best on me) it may not matter though... This is truly, truly, the best they're is! I am so hooked on this! Cannot Believe the flawless and velvety feel of this! I've been telling everyone about the Smith & Cult foundation. I'm so happy!
4/2/2019
i love it
nice product.. love this.. hope i can get free from here... very smooth to my face.. and looks natural... not so messy .. i love the texture ...i will recommend it.......try it guys
3/28/2019
I love it
I love it. It's the best. Works very well and doesn't cause any problems.
3/26/2019
Great product!
I love this liquid foundation! It feels so light on the skin, but gives you good medium coverage. They actually have a shade that suits my skintone which is rare.
3/23/2019
I thought this foundation really done all that it was supposed to do and so much more. It covers wonderfully but also feels light weight so your face can actually breathe.
3/22/2019
Great beauty find
This foundation is awesome. It goes on so smooth and light with a good even coverage. It looks so natural and does not get greasy or cakey which is a hard balance to find in a foundation. It’s a great product!
3/20/2019
Beautiful coverage
This foundation is smooth, and doesn't make you feel like your wearing a mask. There's no caking so it doesn't make lines on your face stand out. It's not expensive and it's very easy to blend. It feels like your not wearing foundation at all. Except that your skin looks beautiful. I would highly recommend it.
3/19/2019
amazing
amazing and gave me a flawless look. i need to buy more
3/16/2019
Even coverage
Even coverage, hides imperfections, long lasting. Highly recommended
3/15/2019
Clean feel
I apply it on daily it doesn’t leave a greasey feeling on your skin. Also I did not break out from it.
3/14/2019
Excellent Product!
Goes on very smoothly and would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quality product!
3/14/2019
Ok so i have tried a tons of branded and pricey foundation but i tell you guys this is the only product that fits my combination skin. It leavesy skin poreless everytime i used this and evem more better with the use of right primer! What i love about this is it's so lightweight and doesn't flake and stays on my face all through the day. I highly recommend this and i will continue using it for the rest of my lit days!
3/11/2019
Smooth
Ok so I just started wearing foundation this year when I turned 50 - I wasn’t sure if I would continue- the first couple (5) foundations that I tried left my face feeling heavy and did not blend well - I can now say I found 2 different brands one a no name brand and this one that actually work to cover my she spits and feels light on my face like I am not wearing any makeup.