21/04/2019
A little goes a long way with this product. It leaves skin feeling clean and soft. The scent isn't very strong, and is suitable for both men and women. I would recommend.
21/04/2019
The fragrance is pleasing without being overpowering. It lathers nicely and rinses away clean. My skin felt soft and refreshed.
20/04/2019
I loved this bodywash! It has a lovely light scent. The formula seems gentle but still leaves you feeling clean. My skin felt softer after using it as well!
20/04/2019
Softsoap Body Wash Is a Keeper!
Cleans well! The scent is perfect! This product lathers well and rinses off good. Leaves fresh smelling scent once you are out of the shower. Seems to help moisturize my skin.
20/04/2019
The packing from the free sample of Soft Soap caught my eye.The smell was awesome,made by Palmolive .I always heard They are soft on my hands,The soap claim was true.
20/04/2019
Love everything about the wash Very gentle to the skin,leaves the best smell on my skin.Also only needs a very small amount
19/04/2019
I loved this body wash because it has a nice scent, lathers well and leaves me fresh, soft and clean. I would definitely continue using this body wash.
19/04/2019
I have used Softsoap products previously and have loved the variety of fragrances. I received my free sample of Softsoap Bodywash Gentle Wash - Almond and Peony and fell in love at first sniff. The fragrance is wonderful, definitely not overbearing. It lathers up well and gentle cleans the skin, leaving the skin soft with a nice smell.
19/04/2019
Ilove soft-soap body wash gentle wash, the almond was over powering scent. I do like almonds but it was a strong first scent, then after a rinse you did smell the peony. Do like it . but just a little less almond scent would be great.
19/04/2019
I found the Softsoap Bodywash Gentle Wash -Almond & Peony a great product to use. It has a gentle fragrance and lots of suds. After use my skin felt soft and silky and not at all greasy. My skin felt clean and fresh. The softness lasts throughout the day. Highly recommend.
19/04/2019
I loved the scent. Apart from the smell I am very satisfied with the cleanliness it provides. The after clean scent it left in my skin is enogh to keep me hooked. I will purchase soon, hope there are other scents too to choose from.
19/04/2019
I like the smell of the body wash and the lather is makes. It also gets you clean which is very important.
18/04/2019
As soon as I opened the Softsoap Bodywash the scent was relaxing and pleasant. It wan't overly perfumey and artificial. The thickness of the bodywash was thick and created a great lather. It left my skin feeling clean and moisturized.
18/04/2019
It smells good, feels good on my skin and leaves it feeling soft, with no residue.
18/04/2019
The 1st thing that caught my attention was when I opened the lid and this amazing scent came out. Then I used it in the shower , and it lathered wonderfully and did not leave any residue on my skin. The almond and Peony scent was amazing.