4.7 5 0 127 127 Transform your hand washing experience into a refreshing moment. Experience Softsoap® Hydra Bliss™ hand soap with the scent of Coconut Water & Blueberry. The hydrating formula helps retain your skin's natural moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Also available in body wash.

9/28/2018
I used the Softsoap Hydra Bliss Coconut Water and Blueberry liquid hand soap every day to wash my hands. I loved the way it left my hands smelling. My hands were soft after use. Only need one pump to wash your hands. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants a light fragrance hand soap.
9/26/2018
i love the smell, and i didn't tell my husband at first and them later he asked where i got it from he was such a fan of the smell as well.
9/26/2018
My opinions on this hand soap first and foremost it smells amazing. The combination of different fruits scents are really pleasant. The soap doesn’t dry out my skin. It leaves it feeling clean and soft and the scent on my skin lasts for a while as well. I would purchase this product myself and would also recommend it to my friends. The packaging is also very appealing and looks nice in my bathroom.
9/26/2018
I really like how softsoap hydra bliss coconut water blueberry liquid hand soap smells, and how it feels when I am washing my hands. I would recommend it to anyone who likes plesent smells and a good lather from their soap.
9/23/2018
It was great like all other Softsoap hand soap I have used before. The blueberry is a tad bit to strong.
9/22/2018
I wash my hands a lot, so I like the soap didn't dry my hands. I also liked the smell of combination of coconut and blueberry.
9/21/2018
When using Softsoap Hydra Bliss Coconut Water & Blueberry Liquid Hand Soap, I noticed that it lathers really well. The scent is soft and pleasant, not at all overbearing. I will be recommending this product to family and friends.
9/21/2018
The Hydra Bliss Hand Soap is incredible. The smell is amazing and it works great. I would definitely recommend anyone to try this because of the smell and performance. My kids even loved the smell.
9/21/2018
This hand soap smells so amazing and what it does to my hands is extremely AWESOME. My hands are so soft and I don't even have to add lotion after washing.
9/20/2018
First I loved the container of this hand soap! The packaging is a nice touch for my bathroom! Next tge scent was fresh and unique!
9/20/2018
The Softsoft Hydra Bliss Coconut Water & Blueberry hand soap smells like a yummy dessert. It has a great lather up and cleans well with one pump. Very good hand soap.
9/20/2018
I received Softsoap Hydra Bliss Coconut Water & Blueberry Liquid Hand Soap to try in exchange for my honest feedback. I really like this hand soap. I love the smell as well. It leaves your hands feeling very clean and does not leave any residue and does not dry out your hands. I definitely recommend trying Softsoap Hydra Bliss Coconut Water & Blueberry Liquid Hand Soap.
9/20/2018
I felt the soap lathered well and left my skin soft and refreshed.
9/20/2018
This soap worked well. The smell is amazing!! It seemed like it cleaned my hands well. The smell didn’t last too long after washing and the consistency of the soap seemed watery. But I would probably buy this soap at some point. Mainly for the smell.
9/19/2018
This Softsoap Hydra Bliss coconut water and blueberry hand soap smells amazing and does the job! It doesn't dry out your hands like a lot of "smell good" soaps. It cleans my hands and also makes them feel and smell amazing! I can smell the scent long after I wash and dry my hands which I love.