4.8 5 0 122 122 Transform your hand washing experience into a refreshing moment. Experience Softsoap® Hydra Bliss™ hand soap with the scent of Cucumber Water & Mint. The hydrating formula helps retain your skin's natural moisture, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth. Also available in body wash.

9/27/2018
Softsoap Hydra Bliss Cucumber Water and Mint Hand soap gave me an essence of a awakening but yet peaceful at the same time. This is definitely a product that was already recommended to my family and friends.
9/26/2018
I love the scent of the cucumber and mint in the liquid hand soap. The soap was also very hydrating.
9/26/2018
This has a fantastic scent. It’s not too light, or overpowering. It didn’t dry out my hands.
9/26/2018
It didn't suds as much as I prefer when washing my hands, and the scent could have been stronger, but I liked it.
9/26/2018
This soap has a great fragrance, a good lather, and keeps your skin feeling rejuvenated and moisturized at the same time.
9/26/2018
The smell is amazing. It smells clean and fresh. Unlike other soaps the Softsoap Hydra Bliss Cucumber Water & Mint leaves my hands very moisturized after using and does not dry my hands out. I even have been asked a few times what perfume I am wearing and I simply say it's the hand soap I use.
9/21/2018
Smells Wonderful. I found myself washing my hands more often just so I can smell it. In addition, it cleaned my hands very well.
9/21/2018
I've been using another brand of liquid hand wash soap since last 3 years, but decided to give this Softsoap® Hydra Bliss Cucumber Water & Mint Liquid Hand Soap a try. I'm really impressed with the product. It leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean. It doesn't dry your skin either. It's a good size bottle and the pump works great.
9/21/2018
The name alone sounds super intriguing and "fancy". As soon as I received it, I opened the bottle to smell the soap and I was pleased. I wasn't too sure about the mint scent for a hand soap, but it is a perfect combination of the cucumber and mint. My hands didn't feel dried out at all after washing and the scent actually lasted quite a while. Great smell - doesn't leave skin feeling dry - and cute name...can't go wrong (at least for me anyway:))
9/21/2018
This soap has an overwhelming cucumber and mint smell. It smells very natural smell but is a little bit too much cucumber in my opinion. It does a good job lathering and cleaning hands. Overall I’m not extremely impressed with this scent but if you are a fan of cucumber scented items, you should try this soap.
9/20/2018
The cucumber water and mint smell is quite nice. It's not overpowering and does stay with you for a while. The soap suds up nicely and is pretty gentle on your hands. The only real complain I have is the dispenser itself. It tends to squirt the soap out at me or continues to dispense it after I've already gotten the amount I want. It's like it gives an extra, unwanted half pump.
9/20/2018
The hand soap smells fantastic and so fresh! Softsoap is so gentle yet cleans very well. Even cuts grease without leaving any oily residue. The scent is long lasting and smells great!
9/20/2018
The soap didn't leave my hands moisturized as I had expected. Overall, the scent is refreshing and not overpowering.
9/20/2018
I loved the feel and the smell of the hand soap. The bottle was large and the design is aesthetically pleasing. The only complaint I have is the strength and concentration of the scent. I had to stop using the soap because the scent was so strong it was making me sick. I received the same feedback from my son.
9/20/2018
Smells good and is the right consistency. Makes hands feel clean and fresh and does not dry them.