23/05/2019
I love this liquid soft soap. It has a wonderful smell. Coconut and the ginger pair well with one another to make a great sent. Works well.
23/05/2019
I absolutely love this hand soap! The scent was amazing and lasted hours as well as made my hands feel super clean!
22/05/2019
Very nice scent and cleans well! Kept it in kitchen, I am addicted to the scent
21/05/2019
I was very pleased with my Softsoap Liquid Coconut Ginger Hand Soap Pump! The smell is absolutely wonderful and I could even smell it on my hands for a couple of hours after using. It lathers up and cleanses your hands considerably better than most of the other liquid hand soaps I have tried (some being rather expensive) The only thing I wish I could change or alter is that it doesn't work very well at removing oils such as suntan oil & baby oil. Other than that I believe I have found my new Go-To soap!
16/05/2019
Love the smell.Would recommend to friends and family.
15/05/2019
The Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Coconut and Ginger smells great. Coconut is obvious on the small and it reminds me of being on a tropical island. The soap feels silky when I use it and it cleans as it should. The only thing is, I wish it was antibacterial.
14/05/2019
First and foremost, I LOVE the scent of the Coconut and Ginger soap! Those are 2 of my favorite scents and they are traditionally not put together and are seasonal. The light scent of the ginger paired really nicely with the coconut to create a nice combo that felt like summer time! I love the way it made my hands feel; clean but not too dry, and surprisingly soft. And, on a vanity note, I like that it is clear so it pairs with my bathroom decor beautifully!
12/05/2019
First, the Coconut Ginger scent was yummy. Second, it seemed to not make my hands so dry as some other hand soaps do. Next, the pricing seems very fair. And last, it made my hands feel super clean!!
09/05/2019
I already love Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, and to be able to get it in Coconut Ginger, two of my favorite scents is a bonus! This soap is has a wonderful tropical smell that reminds me of vacation.
08/05/2019
This soap is too sticky - in other words, it does not come out of dispenser easily because it is sticky. It also will roll right off your hands. The pump itself is cheap and difficult to use.
08/05/2019
I loved how easy this soap washed off. It smelled great. I loved being able to smell my clean hands for a while after I had washed them. I do wish it was antibacterial though. I feel like I spread the germs around instead of killing the germs.
07/05/2019
I like that you don’t need to use a large amount for a good lather, and the smell is good.
05/05/2019
This soap is very gentle . I especially like the coconut and ginger scent. It gets the job done.
03/05/2019
It smells good, felt very clean and it did not make my skin dry. I also liked the design. I most likely would buy except that there were many chemicals. I would prefer something more chemical free.
01/05/2019
This soap smelled so good!! The smell reminded me of going to the beach, great scent for spring/summer time. Left my hands feeling soft and rinsed off quickly.