24/05/2019
I really enjoyed trying out the New Soft Soap Jasmine Mint. It felt really good in my hands, but most of all smelled amazing. My daughter even loved the smell. I will definitely buy again and can't wait to try out the other fragrances too.
23/05/2019
The Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Jasmine Mint has a wonderful smell to it, however, I don't think it's for me. The soap seemed quite thin (more liquidly) than other soaps and I prefer a thicker soap. If this doesn't bother you, then I would give it a try as the smell is really nice.
23/05/2019
I really enjoyed this hand soap! It did not dry out my hands after frequent hand washing and my hands felt clean. I would no recommend this scent in the kitchen though! The scent lingered on the skin ( which I like) but not when I’m cooking and handling food. A guest powder room or any bathroom is the perfect spot for this scent!
22/05/2019
It left your hands feeling soft and rejuvenated, refreshed and clean. It's sanitized very well and you didn't need a lot to achieve cleansingness you desired.
22/05/2019
I loved the larger size and the smell. It was a wonderful floral fresh scent.
19/05/2019
This soft soap scent has a great nose appeal. Plus it’s true to the soft soap brand name in cleaning your hands great!
19/05/2019
Wow I'm so in love with the jasmine mint smell I don't allow my husband to use it cause he says it's smell like a lady girly but it last forever and make my hands fell so good and soft
16/05/2019
I was very excited to be trying out Softsoap Liquid Handsoap Jasmine Mint and while I didn't actually dislike the product, I wasn't in love with it either. The scent in my opinion could have been much stronger, When I get excited to try out a certain scent in a product then I expect to be able to REALLY smell it! And sadly I didn't with us this soap.
14/05/2019
I love this hand soap! I love the way it smells, I love the way it makes my hands feel after I use it. I LOVE it!!!
14/05/2019
I liked this soap because it has so pleasant scent Also, it has a very smooth texture and of course cleanse so well!
13/05/2019
I love the smell of this soap. It has a light invigorating, floral scent. I find myself smelling my hands after washing them. It lathers well and leaves my hands feeling fresh and clean. The bottle has an attractive shape that looks great in my bathroom. I look forward to trying the other scents.
10/05/2019
My review for the soft soap liquid hand soap jasmine mint pump is great and I love the foamy scent, I definitely recommend this to my family and friends.
09/05/2019
It's a beautiful bottle and pump. The fragrance is beautiful and it leaves you feeling clean.
09/05/2019
I enjoyed this product. The packaging is great, I love the color of the bottle and think it looks really nice with the scent. The pump works perfectly and I’ve never had any issues with this pump unlike some other pumps that get clogged or spit out way to much product so you are wasting, luckily this soap doesn’t do that at all. I also think the size of the bottle is great for the price. I am here for it.
08/05/2019
its a nice light fragrance, not overpowering at all, but enjoyable