5/24/2019
I DID NOT RECEIVE
I NEVER RECEIVED MY SOFTSOAP LIQUID HAND SOAP LAVENDER CHAMOMILE PUMP.
5/23/2019
I feel that the smell of this soap is more for women then men. It would also be nice if you could make this into a pump foam soap. The lather to this is soap isnt very much..
5/14/2019
I really enjoyed using Softsoap liquid Lavender Chamomile pump hand soap. The scent was calming and therapeutic for me. I also liked the fact that my hands didn’t feel dry or rough after using this product. Lathers up well when using and will continue to use.
5/14/2019
Overall I would purchase it again. It gets the job done and smells good. The only thing I don’t like is that you have to use quite a bit in order to get a good lather.
5/14/2019
The scent is good the dispenser is good. My hands feel clean and smell fresh.
5/14/2019
I do like the convenience of a liquid soap versus a bar soap. It's easy to use and certainly less messy. I like the packaging (the color) and the look of the overall product. The smell was pleasant and made me feel that not only are my hand clean but I smell good too.
5/14/2019
The smell is pleasant and not very strong. This could be a good thing for some, but I kind of like when I continue to smell the fragrance for a while after washing my hands.
5/14/2019
I really liked this soap. Softsoap liquid hand soap is a great addition to my guest bathroom. Its silky smooth and smells amazing. The Lavender/Chamomile scent gives a nice subtle floral scent. It's not too overpowering, but is nice and pleasant.
5/14/2019
Love the small of the softsoap lavender Chamomile soap. The pump works great and dispenses just the right amount of soap. Leaves your hands clean and feeling very soft, as well as smelling amazing.
5/14/2019
I love the calming scent and color. The soap cleans well and doesn't leave any film/residue behind. My hands felt soft and smooth after using this product. I would give it 5 stars if it also included aloe.
5/14/2019
My overall review for the softsaop liquid hand soap lavender chamomile pump is very good and I recommend to others
5/10/2019
We all love it ! It keeps your hands feeling soft and clean!
5/9/2019
I loved the smell and the consistency of the soap. Using this soap felt better than most hand soaps I have used. My children also loved the smell of the soap and never once fought me when I sent them to wash their hands.
5/8/2019
I very much enjoyed using my Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Lavender Chamomile Pump. It wasn't harsh on my skin. I have to wash my hands alot and it wasn't overly drying. The smell was very calming and therapeutic. I will definitely continue buying and using this soap.
5/7/2019
I love the texture, consistency, and definitely the smell!! It lathers up with just a few drops and leaves my hands soft, smooth, and smelling like lavender. Very relaxing as well!!