14/06/2019
It cleans the paint off my hands from work and leaves them smelling amazing and makes them super soft
13/06/2019
The smell is amazing!
The smell of this soap is amazing. Great bathroom soap the smell is more of a feminine smell but most scented soaps are but it’s not overly scented like a womans perfume. You should really give it a try.
12/06/2019
Love the smell of this product and of course its my favorite color!
12/06/2019
Feels good on my hands
Feels nice when I go to use this soap. It has a nice consistency, not too thick or thin. The scent is a nice bonus. Scent is soft and lingers after your skin is dry.
11/06/2019
great
i love these guys not only is thate products cheap they smell good and the smell will last on your hands
08/06/2019
Softsoap scentend handwash
This SoftWare, liquid hand soap is a cleansing,yet gentle hand washing experience. It's sudsy, antibacterial, fragrant,and moisturizing.I would recommend it.
07/06/2019
Na
Soft soap lavender scent .. I love this product i love smell the price, and the way it leaves my hands soft...
06/06/2019
Soothing and smells great
This smells so good, cleans great and leaves my hands moist. Love it.
02/06/2019
It's awesome and smells wonderful
I love the great price and it makes my skin really soft and it smells wonderful. I bought one for my daughter. You will not be disappointed
31/05/2019
in love
in short im obsessed with this. love the smell. is the only hand soap i buy anymore/
28/05/2019
Lavender is my favorite!
I really enjoyed this soap. I usually only use Softsoap brand and absolutely LOVE lavender scent. Only thing I could have hoped for was a little more of a lavender scent. But, loved it!
16/08/2019
i have never used this before but i like lavender quite a lot in and around the house because of its clean fresh scent
27/06/2019
Thank you for make a handsoap of lavender I really love lavender