06/05/2019
It is great liquid soap, I love the scent very much. I am happy that I discovered this product.
03/05/2019
Soft and Good smell
I liked the smell of soap. The soap feels smooth and leaves no greasy effect after all. The hands feel good and also smells good afterwards.
03/05/2019
I love everything about this honestly. smells so good and just so refreshing. Coming from a household where hand washing is like a ritual, love the fact that it comes in a little big bottle and would go through multiple washes so it’s a win for me. Would absolutely recommend it to friends and families. Thanks Hometesterclub.com for the chance to try this!.
02/05/2019
I have psoriasis on The palms ofmy hands and soap and warm water are painful. My dermatologist said not to use soap then I received Softsoap Lavender Chamomile pump as a sample and I can finally wash my hands without them burning!
02/05/2019
This was a great product!The great smell lingers on your skin..it lathers up nicely and the pump works great..size of the bottle is very generous too!Soft soap is great and this scent makes this even greater! thank you !
02/05/2019
Smelled amazing! Yet wasn’t overwhelmed. Just the right amount of clean smell. You can definitely get the notes of lavender and chamomile as well. My hands felt soft and clean after every use.
01/05/2019
I absolutely love the smell of this handsoap. Lavender and chamomile are 2 of my favorite smells ever! It makes my hands smell and feel so clean! And the pump gives you the perfect amount of soap so no one is wasting. Great job softsoap
01/05/2019
Oooooh the smell of this soap is very luxurious it makes me feel like washing my hands is really good piece of self care
30/04/2019
I love smell aroma lavanda.. is really good relaxing for my and my teens.. they love washing hands each day
30/04/2019
Loved the scent of this Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap in Lavendar!
30/04/2019
Very pleasant fragrance, pretty color, gentle on my hands, this soap do the job.
30/04/2019
The Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap in the scent Lavender Chamomile is just okay. My hands felt clean and it didn’t leave a residue but the smell was just alright. Also, this hand soap leaves those little strings of soap from the pump to you hand getting on anything you then move your hand over. Didn’t mind using it but wouldn’t purchase it myself.
30/04/2019
I am a really big fan of Lavender and with the Chamomile combined, it produces a soft subtle fragrance that even the men would enjoy. My husband likes it. The Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Lavender Chamomile Pump is ideal for any room, but I have it in the kitchen. It cleans your hands very well. The only thing that I do not like about the product is that it doesn't soften your hands as well as other products. I wash my hands several times a day and my hands still need lotion, but overall, I would recommend this product.
30/04/2019
I really loved the scent of the soap. Also a little goes a long ways when using this soap. My kids loved it, too.
30/04/2019
Great size. Love the smell! Great for The bathroom. Clean and calm Smell. Didn’t dry out my hands