24/04/2019
I love the way it makes my hands feel soft and smell really good. Last a long time. It does not dry your hands out like most of the others do that are out there on the market. Thank you for introducing me to it.
24/04/2019
Love the scent! My fiancée said the moisturizing quality was great for his rough hands - electrician. My son put it to his nose right away (without my asking) and said it smelled nice. I like the antibacterial properties and it is a brand I trust. Will be purchasing again!
24/04/2019
Loved it. I doesn't dry out your hands like some other brands of hand soap and it smells great. Would definitely recommend.
24/04/2019
I love the larger size because I have a big family and it helps me out not having to worry about running out so quickly. The scent is also perfect, very calming, and lightly floral!
24/04/2019
I received my free bottle of soft-soap lavender chamomile pump and couldn't wait to try. Upon using you get this gentle fragrance of lavender which is very appealing to the senses. The soap is very gentle and left my hands clean and soft. I wash my hands many times during the day and having a soft that does not dry my hands is very important to me. I would recommend to try.
23/04/2019
I have been using Softsoap for many years. It works perfectly in my bathroom, and the lavender scent is subtle and refreshing. I recommend using this great liquid Softsoap.
23/04/2019
it smells great and doesn't dry out my hands when I use it.
23/04/2019
I love the design of the bottle as well as the color. It's a great design for spring and summer. I also really enjoy the scent. It lathers up well and washes off easily. I would definitely recommend it.
22/04/2019
I really liked this soap alot. It really had a good smell to it and the liquid was a good consistency.
22/04/2019
I love it. I feel like it cleans my hands pretty well compared to other soaps. It smells good. It doesn't leave my hands feeling rough or dry. I'll definitely continue to use it.
22/04/2019
I loved the fragrance and it last long after you have washed your hands. I have sensitive skin and this didn't cause me any problems. I will definitely be purchasing this going forward.
22/04/2019
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Lavender Chamomile Pump has a lovely purple bottle. The sent is pleasant and lingers lightly.
22/04/2019
smelled great but I might like even a little more scent. It worked well. Nice lather and rinsed away clean.
22/04/2019
I like the smell, the color and bottle is pretty and it rinses clean and isn’t too harsh on kids hands.
22/04/2019
The scent is true and calming. The soap lathers and cleans well.