25/05/2019
Smells delicious. Very nice lather. Doesn’t leave your hands dry.
22/05/2019
I was very impressed with this soap. Not only is the size perfect because you get a lot of product but it comes with a pump which is perfect. I love the scent of the orchid with coconut. The scent lasted and left my hands very soft. Did not dry skin out.
22/05/2019
I really enjoy this soap. It’s creamy and leaves my hands feeling clean and smooth. I wish the scent was a little stronger. It’s very faint and you can barely smell it. I clean and do dishes all day long as a stay at home mom and this soap helps keep my hands from drying out and splitting like most others after Constantine washing. I would probably buy this product again.
22/05/2019
I wasn't wild about the scent-I felt the coconut was too strong. Otherwise, the soap is awesome. It really does a good job cleaning your hands, but does not dry them out at all and is not greasy!
16/05/2019
I love the smell and how soft, and smooth it leaves your hands. Will buy and recommend to friends and family.
15/05/2019
Love the design and size of the bottle. It smells fabulous and really does make your hands feel soft. The whole house has enjoyed using it.
14/05/2019
It is absolutely amazing at nourishing your hands! Before, my hand would dry out by the end of the day, but with the hand soap, my hands haven't dried out once!
14/05/2019
I was very happy with the product, loved the scent! Also the soap was very rich, smooth, soft and moisturizing. Liked the design and size of bottle.
14/05/2019
I loved the smell of the Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Orchid & Coconut Pump! The smell is the icing on the cake from a product that I know will kill germs while still keeping my skin soft. This is a brand i trust for my family.
14/05/2019
Having two grandsons in the house we do a lot of handwashing and Softsoap hand soap is the best to have around. The orchid and coconut smells wonderful and keeps our hands feeling so soft.
12/05/2019
I love Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap, especially the Orchid and Coconut scent. The scent is perfect not so strong that you are smelling your hands for hours afterwards but strong enough that the scent envelopes you while you are washing and you can really enjoy it. The soap leaves my hands feeling clean but not dried out, perfect for my sensitive skin. The size of the bottle fits perfectly around all of my sinks and I can’t wait to buy more so I have one at each sink.
11/05/2019
I absolutely love Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Orchid & Coconut Pump. I put it in my bathroom. Everyone loves the pleasant smell and how soft it makes your hands.
09/05/2019
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Orchid & Coconut Pump has been a lovely addition to my guest bath. It smells delicious and is a generous size, so not running out as frequently! Creamy and fun, would completely recommend.
08/05/2019
Great smell. Leaves your hands feeling clean and soft.
08/05/2019
Smells amazing, doesn't dry out your skin so it feels soft even after hundreds of washes.