5/24/2019
I really loved the smell. It cleansed my hands withkut over drying them. The bottle is very big and has lasted a long time so it's a good value as well.
5/24/2019
I love the size of the bottle. It is lasting a long time. The scent is so refreshing. I live how it lathers up but rinses off easily. I am recommending this and will purchase it
5/23/2019
While I enjoyed the sent and packaging, the soft soap left my hands feeling very dried out. My hands were so dry after each use I had to go lotion them 2 or 3 time before my hands didn't feel dry anymore.
5/22/2019
I really like the soap. It did a good job of getting my hands clean. I really like the scent as well. I would totally buy this again!
5/22/2019
I love the look of this bottle, it’s fancy looking so I can it it in my guest bathroom! The smell is absolutely amazing, it’s like it came from one of the fancy “bath” places. My entire family loves the smell and my kids wanted to put the bottle in their bathroom! Highly recommend Softsoap Peony Plum!!!
5/18/2019
The packaging is solid and eye-catching. The pump doesn't gunk up and dispenses evenly. The hand soap is soft and gentle on your skin. It lathers up nicely, rinses off with no residue and doesn't leave your skin feeling dried out like some soaps. The scent is lovely, light and fresh. Not heavily perfumed or overpowering. It would be amazing if Softsoap made a body wash in the same scent.
5/16/2019
This soap smells amazing. It's not too runny or thick. It left my hands feeling very soft.
5/14/2019
Loved the smell of the soap! First I thought it’d be to intense but it’s just right. It works well in the kitchen but I preferred in the bathroom. Had quite a few guests comment on my soft, and smelly (in a good way) soap. It’s not gloppy either! I’m a fan!
5/14/2019
It was great at cleaning hands. And it smelled incredible. It did not leave hands feeling oily like some soaps do.
5/14/2019
My daughters love the packaging. It is pretty purple soap with a nice floral, sweet scent. It definitely feels like it's trying to be a dupe for Bath & Body Works and I think it's working. I would definitely buy this instead of that.
5/14/2019
This soap has a very pleasant scent and worked well for cleaning my hands. I like the large capacity container as well, small bottles sun out so quickly in my house!
5/12/2019
I recieved a free sample from Home Tester Club of a FULL SIZED BOTTLE of Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Peony Plum Pump, in exchange for my honest feedback/opinions on it! Right off the bat, after turning the soaps knob to open it, I smelled a delicious aroma of plumbs and other fruiity/flowery scents! When pumping into your hands, you really only need one pump, it comes out smooth/soft & wow do your hands smeLL AMAZZZZZING afterwards! Even the papertowel I use to wipe my hands off after smells delicious until it dries! I LOVE this soap & would highly reccomend it to anyone I know! Thanks HTC!
5/11/2019
The peony plum liquid hand soap with pump is nice. I like the bottle and the pump. I like the scent. I don’t love it more than my normal stuff, but I do feel like the scent lasts so that’s a bonus :)
5/9/2019
I was always accustomed to the traditional Softsoap pump liquid soap in its small and dainty presentation, however, this new larger presentation looks beautiful on my bathroom vanity. It smells delightful without being too overpowering and it leaves a lingering scent that is light all while leaving skin clean and refreshed. What I love most is that it doesn't overdry my hands, I have the bad habit of refilling with other soaps that tend to strip my hands of their moisture. I was very delighted to try this soap as part of Home Tester Club at home testing. I definitely recommend this to anyone that wants a high-quality BBW quality fragrance at a fraction of the cost.
5/8/2019
I absolutely love this soap! First, the smell, the smell is amazing. Next, I love how when I lathered the soap it reminded me of lotion. After washing my hands with this soap, my hands stayed soft and they smelled great! This soap is something I would definitely recommend.