25/05/2019
I loved the way it smelled and it was very smooth. My hands felt soft after using. The only slight downfall is that it did not lather up as much as other hand soaps do. Otherwise, it was a great product!
25/05/2019
While I love the scent, texture and moisturizing property of the Shea butter, I really strive to use clean products free of toxins. This would not be my first choice when purchasing soap but not my last choice either!
24/05/2019
I thoroughly enjoyed the softness of my hands after using the Softsoap Shea & Coca Pump. My hands felt clean and stayed soft long after using the soap. My only issue is that I didn’t love the scent of the soap. I’m very sensitive to certain scents, to the point that some cause me to develop migraines. While this soap’s scent was not that strong as to cause migraines, it was not a pleasant smell for me to have around long-term. I’d recommend it to others who aren’t scent sensitive like me because it was a good functioning soap.
24/05/2019
The smell is nice, not overpowering at all. I like the feeling of my hands after using it just a few times, they feel softer but also clean and refreshed. I don’t feel like it strips my skin of oils and dries my hands out. A little definitely goes a long way with this product!
24/05/2019
I am reviewing the Softsoap liquid hand soap with Shea and coca butter. The smell is amazing! Leaves your hands feeling soft after washing with the soap. I put the bottle in the bathroom to use. Comes with a nice looking bottle that will match any decor in your house. I recieved this product for free for my unbiased review of the product.
24/05/2019
Smells great and leaves hand soft and clean. Large size makes it last longer then other brands at a similar price.
23/05/2019
My hands felt soo soft after each use. I am always skeptical in trying new things. But this was truly amazing!
22/05/2019
I love the scent as well as how soft my hands are afterwards
22/05/2019
I normally don’t like the smell of Shea butter but I was pleasantly surprised how much I did like it. It also was moisturizing enough that it didn’t dry my skin out by frequent hand washing like many other soaps do.
20/05/2019
I loved this soap. Smelled great and kept my hands soft!
15/05/2019
very gentle, mild soap. well removes dirt, does not irritate the skin, pleasant smell.
15/05/2019
I received a full size Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Shea & Cocoa Pump to sample and review. I received the pump and placed in a central location of our house where everyone would be sure to try it out, in the kitchen. First of all, I'd like to say that it is a good quality soap, like most products produced by Softsoap. It cleans well, leaves my hands soft, and doesn't dry out skin. I like the scent, it's a pleasant scent without too much perfume and you don't have to use a LOT of soap to get your hands clean. My daughters both agree that they like the soap and would recommend that I purchase it in the future. I would recommend to others.
15/05/2019
Awesome soap easy to use pump. I would recommend this.
14/05/2019
I really loved the Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Shea & Cocoa Butter! It produced a great silky lather, rinsed off easily without leaving your hands slippery or slick feeling and non drying. Left the wonderful light scent of vanilla and cocoa butter!
12/05/2019
I received the Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap Shea & Coca Pump in return for my honest opinion. I really enjoyed the soap. I had a good consistency and a great scent. It did not seem to dry my skin out either which is great! The only thing I would change is to make the pump itself set a little higher up so it gave a fuller pump.