4.9 5 0 11 11 Sol Body Gradual Sunless Tanning Lotion is described as a hydrating daily body lotion that builds a gradual, natural-looking tan for sun-kissed bronzed skin any time of the year. It is infused with coconut, argan, and marula oils for ultra soft and healthy skin and described as richly nourishing but never greasy and fast absorbing skincare. According to the manufacturer, this product makes self-tanning easy and colour is developing with repeated use over several days.This vegan and cruelty-free lotion is formulated without paraben, phthalate or mineral oil and retails in a 7-oz. pack.
Sol Body Gradual Sunless Tanning Lotion

18/12/2020
Awesome product!
I used to hate self tanners as they streaked and the color was always weird......I love this one! The coloring was perfect for me, it didn't streak and it stayed pretty well! Highly recommend this!
16/12/2020
I loved it it covered very well I would definitely recommend this to everyone
21/11/2020
Sol Sunless Tanning
I am really into this sunless tanning products. I am taking a vacation to Arizona soon and wanted my legs to look good. I am true to this brand. I highly recommend this brand.
18/10/2020
Beautiful natural looking tan without streaks and a great smell!
09/09/2020
SUN TAN
THIS PROVIDES A VERY REALISTIC BRONZE LOOK. USE IT AND SEE THE RESULTS.
24/07/2020
These products ranges Are so good. I have tried there body highlighters too
12/05/2020
Best colourpop collab !!
Sol is a beauty collab with the beauty brand colourpop. Their makeup is cruelty Free and VERY high quality for SUCH A GREAT PRICE!! This self tanner doesn’t streak and smells great even on my sensitive fair skin. I would definitely recommend this self tanner 100% !!
29/04/2020
Beautiful Bronze
It's nice to find a self tanner that works! It didn't make my skin orange! It didn't streak! It didn't have a bad smell! It was amazing! I like knowing that I can use this at home without having to go and get a spray tan! And, I can control how dark I want to get! It has natural ingredients, so I feel they have done their research into this product! I recommend this self tanner to anyone who wants to get that ultimate bronze color!
16/01/2021
Love to try this got good reviews I love tanning stuff
16/10/2020
It looks soooooo good would definitely try in the future
13/05/2020
I've tried similar products but would love to try this 1. I'm currently using skin formula and it works great. I'm sure this product is a very good hydrating skin lotion and I'm willing to try it! I hope this product can be bought at any store so it's easy to find in the beauty aisles.