Somerset Home 3-Tier Shoe Rack

28/05/2020
3 tier shoe rack review
I am currently using the 3 tier shoe rack. It is very durable, and holds all of my shoes. I would highly recommend this product to my friends and family.
28/05/2020
Durable, light weight, easy to assemble
The shoe rack is pleasant looking. The color will match any wall. It is quite big but still feels like it is not taking much space because of its sleek design. The racks are durable yet not heavy. It was easy to assemble too.
27/05/2020
Great shoe rack
It was very easy to put together. It is nice and large. It holds so much. Very impressed.
27/05/2020
Simple, Strong, and Sturdy!
It is very good quality, sturdy, and looks nice both in the closet or stand alone in the room. It was packaged nicely and the assembly was simple and easy. Another key note to add is that it’s strong and sturdy and able to hold all types of shoes: from winter boots at the top and flip flops at the bottom. Great purchase.
MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR SHOES WITH THIS RACK
I love it It fits perfectly in my closet and all my shoes go on it I'd love to say that others should buy it and make some space for there shoes
Useful but not durable
The product came well packaged. It had all the parts and directions. The parts were plastic and metal. It was easy to assemble. The product itself is made of cheap parts so I actually broke the plastic connector for the handle when trying to make sure it was snug enough otherwise it wouldn’t fit measurement wise. It’s still functional but I don’t think I would use it as a shoe rack. It is lightweight so I will probably use it for light organization. I gave it an3 star because I could get a more durable shoe rack for less of the price.
26/05/2020
Nice shelf, easy to assemble and sturdy.
When put together this shoe rack is actually pretty sturdy. There are three shelves placed a distance apart so that you can fit both heels, boots and work shoes. The rack is slim and fit right under the clothing rack in my closet. It is long enough to get all the shoes I had stacked around the floor in one place and now neatly arranged. I used this rack right at my front door for awhile too to catch all the shoes that my grandkids kick off when they come in. It saves a bunch of time having a place to put them so we didn't have the normal 10 minutes searching for the shoes to go play outside. I do recommend this shelf because of the ease of putting it together, the sturdiness and the look is appealing.
A great Buy!
The tiered system definitely helps with organization. It was sturdy and well made. The levels could have been spaced out a little more. Some of my bigger boots didnt quite fit.
Swift rack
The rack was very easy to assemble. The rack holds lots of shoes. I just wished it came in different colors.
3 Tier shoe rack
Very easy to assemble. It fit great in my 5 yr old daughter's room. Fits all of her shoes, plus there is still room for more shoes. Very convenient.
AMAZING
It’s very easy to put together.Doesn’t take up much room perfect for all of my shoes.
Mud Room Shoe Rack
The shoe rack was easy to put together. It is great size and holds many pairs of shoes. Placed it in the mud room to place those dirty shoes before coming to into the rest of the house.
Cheap shoe rack
So I got the shoe rack and it had all its pieces. First it was kinda difficult to put together. The long poles tend to not fit but I would had to put all of them on on one side. Then it was difficult for me to hammered them down to I got a tool to help me and the shoe rack broke. The material for it is very cheap. Yes it holds my shoe but I wouldn’t buy it honestly.
25/05/2020
Really great shoe rack and more
Was so easy to assemble. Only took 10 minutes. All the pieces were clearly marked. No tools were required. After it was togit was really sturdy. I use the bottom shelf to hold my case of water.
decent
The box came with no instructions on how to put it together. so you had to just figure it out on your own. because of what it was made of, it is a little bit clunky, and can leen in a weird direction if not pushed in property. it does work though, and is fairly big.