Soothing Facial Mist With Rose Water

4.6 5 0 421 421 Made with Rose Water, this facial mist instantly hydrates and refreshes skin, even after makeup.
Soothing Facial Mist With Rose Water

15/10/2021
Refreshing and Rosy
This facial mist is super refreshing and hydrating - I love putting it on before makeup, after makeup, sometimes just on its own. It smells like roses and really lifts my mood with just one spritz. It makes my skin feel refreshed and soothed. I just love the feeling of a facial mist on my face! It's a fun product
13/10/2021
Better than good, but I wouldn't say great
Nice but nothing to write home about. My favorite product lately that's somewhat like this is a green tea toner, so incredibly light and refreshing and it smells amazing.
30/09/2021
Freshness
I bought this considering i wanted freshness during my work hours. I would say this is the best, the rose water feels fresh and the fragrance is so amazing you would feel like you just got up from spa. Totally recommend it if you loose dewiness from face.
29/09/2021
Excellent
My skin is really good and I love this product so much..
15/09/2021
Soothing!
I love to use the Garnier SkinActive Soothing Rose Water Facial Mist after I've worked out and washed my face. It's so soothing and cools you down. It's also great to set your makeup after you've done your beautiful look. The rose smell isn't overwhelming either.
07/09/2021
Decent hydration
I have very oily skin and want to reduce pore size and dark spots. That said, I tried this when I couldn't find my usual. This is a decent product, the fillers could be removed for a better product.
03/08/2021
Refreshing
Bought this as a way to refresh my skin but also set my makeup. I love this spray.
29/07/2021
Very refreshing
Very refreshing rose mist. Feels good on my face and calming. Rose petals are known to have calming properties and I can feel it from the spray.
23/07/2021
Rosy rosy
The best rose mist i ever tried .great for summer.smells great.
20/07/2021
my go to in the summer
I buy smaller spray bottles and separate this. I put it in my purse, my beach bag, in the fridge for an instant cool down. This cools my face and I love the smell. I spray it on my face several times a day!
16/06/2021
Refreshing
I definitely recommend this for dry or definitely sensitive skin. Rose water is great for this skin type. It's nourishment helps calm any inflammation or redness. I have had some great experiences with spray skincare products. It helps me to cool off and makes a good makeup fixer or set it actually as well.
18/05/2021
Does the job
The product is exactly as explained. A basic rose water mist. Classic, smells like roses, refreshing on the face, great price. I really love how it feels on my face after a hot shower.
13/05/2021
Moisturizing
I love this spray. Not only can you get it at the store and not have to wait for shipping it actually works. I use it on the back on my hand and tap with my finger under my eyes during the day to improve my makeup look 9r just when I need a freshen up. Its really moisturizing and inexpensive
07/05/2021
Love
I love love love this spray! I will spray it on my face after I wash my face and throughout the day if I just need a refresh! It’s great when your just in the office and just need that refresh!
04/05/2021
Love this
I really love Garnier soothing facial mist. I began using it just to use it to refreshen up my face when needed. I also use it as a setting spray. And my face actually does seem to be 'soothed'. It also has a nice light scent that goes away after drying. It's great for everyday use I carry mine in my purse I highly recommend at least trying it for yourself.