Special K Protein Shake

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Strawberry protein shake. Satisfies hunger for longer.

lindsey (Virginia Beach)

• 45 Comments
1/30/2019 Home Tested with free product

I bought these recently to have for a dessert or treat , im satisfied with them however they have a weird after taste that im not a fan of

Nancy (Columbia)

• 5 Comments
9/22/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these Special K Protein Shakes! They are not only a healthy on the go option, but they taste really great. I love the fact that I can stick one in my handbag or tote bag, and know I have something good for me on hand so I don't wind up eating 2 candy bars. Did I mention they taste great too?

Vitalina (New Castle)

• 1 Review
  • 10 Comments
8/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

I saw this drink l first time in my friend`s house, tried it and wanted to buy. Taste not really strong, its perfect for me, goof for health, especially if you try to lose weight!

Angela (Covington)

• 56 Comments
8/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I used to buy these for my sick father and he loved them. They contain many essential nutrients and most importantly they taste pretty good.

Kelly (Philadelphia)

• 145 Comments
6/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

High protein shakecomes in different favorites great tastes yummy

Edmy (Carolina)

• 267 Comments
5/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

send the free samples of Special K Protein Shake to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de ssan fernando carolina PR 00985

Jennifer (Trenton)

• 215 Comments
5/24/2018 Home Tested with free product

Actually, these taste pretty good. The flavor isn't as strong as some of the other nutritional drinks, (you know, old people tend to lose their sense of taste somewhat so guess that's why they make the other stuff so strong tasting..) But anyway, these tasted pretty good; good enough that I stopped using Boost and for the most part only use this now. It costs less and has as much protein and vitamins as everything else. It also doesn't have that slimy texture that many of these types of drinks have either. This does have sugar which is alright; won't touch the artificial junk...Not crazy about soy being in there either, but that's' pretty much what you get for the protein with these types of drinks.

Sandra (Bronx)

• 37 Comments
5/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried and I have to say the vanilla and chocolate are my favorite. There is No chalky after taste at all, it’s rich and thick creamy formula is very good

Nancy (Schulter)

• 1 Review
  • 33 Comments
5/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

I recently had dental work done and was on a liquid diet. I bought some of this and it was absolutely delicious. It also helped me get my protein in a convenient form.

Richard (Saint Louis)

• 196 Comments
5/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this product its very good and this one is one of the best

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours