4.6 5 0 158 158 Strawberry protein shake. Satisfies hunger for longer.

1/30/2019
yum
I bought these recently to have for a dessert or treat , im satisfied with them however they have a weird after taste that im not a fan of
9/22/2018
Delicious & Convenient Too!
I love these Special K Protein Shakes! They are not only a healthy on the go option, but they taste really great. I love the fact that I can stick one in my handbag or tote bag, and know I have something good for me on hand so I don't wind up eating 2 candy bars. Did I mention they taste great too?
8/24/2018
I saw this drink l first time in my friend`s house, tried it and wanted to buy. Taste not really strong, its perfect for me, goof for health, especially if you try to lose weight!
8/13/2018
I used to buy these for my sick father and he loved them. They contain many essential nutrients and most importantly they taste pretty good.
6/9/2018
High protein shakecomes in different favorites great tastes yummy
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Special K Protein Shake to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de ssan fernando carolina PR 00985
5/24/2018
Actually, these taste pretty good. The flavor isn't as strong as some of the other nutritional drinks, (you know, old people tend to lose their sense of taste somewhat so guess that's why they make the other stuff so strong tasting..) But anyway, these tasted pretty good; good enough that I stopped using Boost and for the most part only use this now. It costs less and has as much protein and vitamins as everything else. It also doesn't have that slimy texture that many of these types of drinks have either. This does have sugar which is alright; won't touch the artificial junk...Not crazy about soy being in there either, but that's' pretty much what you get for the protein with these types of drinks.
5/17/2018
I have tried and I have to say the vanilla and chocolate are my favorite. There is No chalky after taste at all, it’s rich and thick creamy formula is very good
5/16/2018
I recently had dental work done and was on a liquid diet. I bought some of this and it was absolutely delicious. It also helped me get my protein in a convenient form.
5/8/2018
I love this product its very good and this one is one of the best
12/18/2017
This is a good protein drink. Very tasty & safisfying.
9/28/2017
great flover and you get a lot of protein from it which i am always looking for in my diet and you dont have to worry about all the colries compaered to some shakes everything i have tried from special k i love and so does my family
6/23/2017
A wonderful taste smooth and creamy.Special k protein shakes helped me when i had my tonsils out and could only drink.The protein shake helped me keep a safe sugar level.
10/31/2016
Priced fairly decent just taste good wish you got a little more for your money and cost less
9/19/2016
Realmente controla el hambre y su sabor es delicioso, me encanta yo lo recomiendo